Subject: IFCSS HQ NR-4003: More About IFCSS Telephone Service

From: IFCSS HQ <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1992 18:38:20 -0400

**************************************************************
IFCSS Headquarters News Release No. 4004       August 11, 1992
              MORE ABOUT IFCSS TELEPHONE SERVICE
**************************************************************
Independent Federation of Chinese Students and Scholars (IFCSS)
   733 15th Street, N.W., Suite 440, Washington, D.C.20005
         Tel. (202)347-0017  Fax: (202)347-0018
                Email: [email-masked]

From:     IFCSS HQ
To:       Chinese Students and Scholars Nation-wide
Re:       More about IFCSS Telephone Service

Dear fellow students/scholars:

In order to make it easier for Chinese students and scholars
to subscribe IFCSS/Sprint Long Distance Discount Program,
Sprint, upon the request of IFCSS HQ, has assigned a program
number for the IFCSS program, which is 925-43-1010. When
you talk to Sprint representatives, please refer this
number. It will also insure IFCSS will receive credit for
each sale to IFCSS members which will also benefit the
local CSS organizations.

When you send in the order forms, please also put the
program number and the word "IFCSS" on the upper left
hand corner of the order form with a different color of
ink.

Thanks very much for your support.

***************************************************************
         IFCSS Headquarters Office    Signature
***************************************************************