Subject: IFCSS HQ NR-4005: Working Committee Chairpersons

From: IFCSS HQ <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1992 22:10:19 -0400

**************************************************************
IFCSS Headquarters News Release No. 4005       August 17, 1992
            IFCSS WORKING COMMITTEE CHAIRPERSONS
**************************************************************
Independent Federation of Chinese Students and Scholars (IFCSS)
   733 15th Street, N.W., Suite 440, Washington, D.C.20005
         Tel. (202)347-0017  Fax: (202)347-0018
                Email: [email-masked]

            IFCSS Working Committee Chairpersons
            ====================================

Dear IFCSS Members:

    During the first tele-conference of the 4th term council
(1992-1993) held on August 15, the Council approved all
working committee chairperson nominations submitted by
Geng Xiao, President of IFCSS. A list of the chairpersons
and their telephone numbers are attached below. We hope that
Chinese students and scholars in the whole nation will
support the work of these committees, cooperate with the
Chairpersons and take an active part in the operations of
IFCSS. Please contact the respective chairpersons if you have
suggestions, comments, proposals or if you are interested
in joining a particular committee.

    Thank you for your attention.

Enclosure
------------------------------------------------------------

           Chairpersons of IFCSS Working Committees

China Economic Development Committee       Yang Guang
                                           617-776-0502

Chinese Professional Club [Committee]      Wang Shijin
                                           413-546-4343

Committee on Scientific, Cultural and
   Educational Exchange with China         Luan Shusheng
                                           503-753-8619

Communication Service Committee            Ding Jian
                                           817-460-8514

Fund-raising Committee                     Huang Songyun
                                           602-881-7234

Human Rights Committee                     Xiao Qiang
                                           212-661-2909

Humanitarian Assistance Committee          Zhang Yalai
                                           612-623-0170

IFCSS Newsletter Editor in Chief           Wang Jianan
                                           410-381-9344

Student Affairs Committee                  Zhao Haiqing
                                           202-363-3943

Student Service Committee                  Gao Hong
                                           703-430-3556

Theoretic Research Committee               Lin Changsheng
                                           714-664-4839

IFCSS Treasurer                            Jiang Zuihong
                                           301-422-2566

IFCSS Executive Director                   Zhang Qingsong
                                           703-243-7864

***************************************************************
         IFCSS Headquarters Office    Signature
***************************************************************