Subject: IFCSS HQ NR-4026: MFN Bill Passed House

From: IFCSS HQ <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1992 16:50:25 -0400

**************************************************************
IFCSS Headquarters  News Release No. 4026   September 22, 1992
            MFN PASSED THE HOUSE, WAITING FOR
**************************************************************
Independent Federation of Chinese Students and Scholars (IFCSS)
   733 15th Street, N.W., Suite 440, Washington, D.C.20005
         Tel. (202)347-0017  Fax: (202)347-0018
                Email: [email-masked]

            MFN bill Passed the House
            =========================

Dear IFCSS Members:

     At about 1 pm this afternoon, the MFN bill has passed
the House. Now, it is waiting for the approval from the
President. The President has ten days to sign the bill.
It has reported that President Bush will veto the bill.

     The battle will intensify in the next two weeks.

***************************************************************
         IFCSS Headquarters Office    Signature
***************************************************************