Subject: IFCSS HQ NR-4028: Contact HQ Officer in the Evenings

From: IFCSS HQ <ifcss>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1992 20:13:15 -0400

**************************************************************
IFCSS Headquarters News Release No. 4028:   September 22, 1992
           CONTACT HQ OFFICERS IN THE EVENINGS
**************************************************************
Independent Federation of Chinese Students and Scholars (IFCSS)
   733 15th Street, N.W., Suite 440, Washington, D.C.20005
         Tel. (202)347-0017  Fax: (202)347-0018
                Email: [email-masked]

            Contact HQ Officers in the Evenings
            ===================================

      1.  Previous instructions remain effective until
new instructions are released.

      2.  The HQ accepts telephone calls from 9:00 am to
8:00 pm. After 8:00 pm and in the weekends, you may leave
a message in the answer machine.

      3.  For urgent matters, (evenings and weekends),
you may call:

          703-243-7864  or  703-243-7157

***************************************************************
         IFCSS Headquarters Office    Signature
***************************************************************