Subject: IFCSS HQ NR-4034: Sample "Thank You" Letter

From: IFCSS HQ <ifcss>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 92 16:43:23 -0400

**************************************************************
IFCSS Headquarters News Release No. 4034    September 24, 1992
                 SAMPLE "THANK YOU" LETTER
**************************************************************
Independent Federation of Chinese Students and Scholars (IFCSS)
   733 15th Street, N.W., Suite 440, Washington, D.C.20005
         Tel. (202)347-0017  Fax: (202)347-0018
                Email: [email-masked]

                  Sample Letter of Thanks
                  =======================

The Honorable Senator (Congressman)___
US Senate (Congress)

Dear Senator (Congressman)____

We were very pleased to learn that S1216 had passed the Senate and
would like to express our heartfelt thanks to you for your support
of the bill. We realized that this is not the first time you
supported us. The actions you have taken in the past three years to
promote human rights in China and protect Chinese students in the
United States are equally appreciated. We are proud to have friends
like you in the US Senate (Congress) to uphold the rights of those
whose freedom of speech has been deprived by a totalitarian
government.

Thanks again for supporting us and our organization---the
Independent Federation of Chinese Students and Scholars.

Sincerely,

(signed)

***************************************************************
         IFCSS Headquarters Office    Signature
***************************************************************