Subject: IFCSS HQ NR-4044: Sample Letter for American Friends

From: IFCSS HQ <ifcss>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1992 16:23:06 -0400

**************************************************************
IFCSS Headquarters News Release No. 4044    September 30, 1992
            SAMPLE LETTER FOR AMERICAN FRIENDS
**************************************************************
Independent Federation of Chinese Students and Scholars (IFCSS)
   733 15th Street, N.W., Suite 440, Washington, D.C.20005
         Tel. (202)347-0017  Fax: (202)347-0018
                Email: [email-masked]

The Honorable George Bush 
President of the United States 
The White House  
1600 Pennsylvania Ave. N.W. 
Washington D.C. 20500 
 
Dear President George Bush: 
 
We are a group of Americans who are deeply concerned over the 
safety of tens of thousands Chinese students currently under the
protection of your executive order. We have been informed that a
bill, S1216, also known as the Chinese Students Protection Act, 
has passed both the House and the Senate and is awaiting your 
signature.  It is our belief that this is an extremely important
bill and therefore we strongly urge you to sign the bill into law.

Thank you. 
 
Sincerely, 
 
(signed)  

***************************************************************
         IFCSS Headquarters Office    Signature
***************************************************************