Subject: IFCSS HQ NR-4071: Employment Opportunities in Computer Science
From: IFCSS HQ <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]

**************************************************************
IFCSS Headquarters News Release No. 4071     November 18, 1992
        EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN COMPUTER SCIENCE
**************************************************************
Independent Federation of Chinese Students and Scholars (IFCSS)
   733 15th Street, N.W., Suite 440, Washington, D.C.20005
         Tel. (202)347-0017  Fax: (202)347-0018
                Email: [email-masked]

          IFCSS Employment Database Project (EDP):

      ================================================
      Employment Database and Employment Opportunities
       for Students/Professionals in Computer Science
      ================================================

Dear IFCSS Members:

      The IFCSS HQ has entered an agreement with a U.S.
Company which has extensive connections with major U.S.
corporations, to recruit from and provide to the members
of IFCSS employment opportunities with that company.

      The employment opportunities are available for students/
scholars in the following fields:

      * Computer
      * Communication
      * Networking

      The HQ now is collecting application forms and resumes
from students/scholars in those fields. We will establish a
database for the resumes.

      The company expects to have more than one hundred (100)
openings in 1993. Those openings would mostly be 6-12 month
project based contract (some may be renewed or extended). The
company may also refer candidates to other corporations, such
as Boeing, IBM, GM, etc.

      The HQ's duty is to collect resumes, maintain a database
and recommend candidates upon request. CSS with fields in
computer, communication and networking are encouraged to fill
out the forms and send in resumes, then you will be contacted
when suitable openings emerge.

      This program is part of this term's plan to help IFCSS
members find employment opportunities. If this program succeed,
we  may extend the service into other fields.

      Please help us spread the information.

      Thank you.

--------------------------------------------------------------

                    Candidate Database
                    ==================

Name: __________________________ Birthdate: _____________________

Address:  ________________________________________________________

Phone:    ______________________ Email: _________________________

Degrees:  ______________________________________________________

          ______________________________________________________

          ______________________________________________________

Programming Languages:  ________________________________________

Operating Systems:  ____________________________________________

Computer Hardware Systems: _____________________________________

Networking and Communication Skills (i.e., LANS, WANS, NOVELL,
3COM, etc.)

___________________________________________________________________

___________________________________________________________________

Special Skills (Case Tools, AI, Expert Systems): __________________

__________________________________________________________________

Any Geographic Preference:  ______________________________________

Prior Work Experience:

__________________________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________________

When Available:  __________________________________________________

           Additional Information for IFCSS Database
           =========================================

School:  __________________________________________________________

Languages: (Mandarin, Cantonese, Minnan Hua, etc. )

_________________________________________________________________

Expected Salary:   _______________________________________________

Expected Position: _______________________________________________

Are you interested in working in Taiwan?  Yes __   No __
        If yes,   Short Term  __   Long Term  __

Are you interested in working in Mainland China for foreign or
Taiwan business?   Yes   __  No __
        If yes,   Short Term  __   Long Term  __

Do you want to start your own business?   Yes  __   No __
  If yes, business type   ____________  Part time __  Full Time __

Please attach resume to this form.

Mail to:

IFCSS Database
733 15th St. N.W.
Suite 440
Washington, D.C. 20005

*********************************************************************
*                 IFCSS Headquarters Office                         *
*                 =========================                         *
* President:      Geng Xiao  Assistant to the President: Shi Heping *
* Vice-President: He Baoping     Executive Director: Zhang Qingsong *
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*
*                   The Missions of IFCSS                           *
* Promote freedom, democracy, human rights and rule of law in China *
* Assist the development of  scienece, culture and economy in China *
* Represent the interests of Chinese students and scholars in U.S.A *
* IFCSS is a non-profit organization and has tax-exempt status.     *
*********************************************************************