Subject: Please Send Christmas Card (IFCSS HQ NR-4077)

From: IFCSS HQ <ifcss>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 1992 15:21:18 -0500

**************************************************************
IFCSS Headquarters News Release No. 4077     December 7, 1992
               PLEASE SEND CHRISTMAS CARD
**************************************************************
Independent Federation of Chinese Students and Scholars (IFCSS)
   733 15th Street, N.W., Suite 440, Washington, D.C.20005
         Tel. (202)347-0017  Fax: (202)347-0018
                Email: [email-masked]

               Please Send Christmas Card
               ==========================

Dear IFCSS Members:

     As we are about to celebrate the holiday season, we should
not forget to send Christmas cards to the following people:

Administration:

     President George Bush, 1600 Pennsylvania Ave., Washington,
     D.C. 20500.

Members of U.S. Senate:

     Senator Slade Gorton, 730 SHOB, D.C. 20510-4701
     Senator Edward Kennedy, 315 SROB, D.C. 20510-2101
     Senator Alan Simpson, 261 SDOB, D.C. 20510-3424
     Senator Joseph Biden, 221 SROB, D.C. 20510-0802
     Senator Malcolm Wallop, 237 SROB, D.C. 20510-5001
     Senator George Mitchell, 176 SROB, D.C. 20510-1902

Members of U.S. House of Representatives:

     Rep. Nancy Pelosi, 109 CHOB, D.C. 20515-0505
     Rep. Don Pease,    2410 RHOB, D.C.20515-3513
     Rep. Joe Barton,   1225 LHOB, D.C. 20515-4306
     Rep. Jack Brooks,  2449 RHOB, D.C. 20515-1584
     Rep. Romano Mazzoli, 2246 RHOB, D.C. 20515-1703

And Senators and Congressmen from your state.

IFCSS Legal Advisers:

    Mr. Burton Wides                  Arent, Fox, Kintner, Plotkin &
    Ms. Laura Reiff    } all in  in { 1050 Connecticut Avenue, NW
    Mr. John Mitchell                 Washington, D.C. 20036-5339

    Ms. Elaine Budd, Davis Graham and Stubbs, Suite 500, 1200 19th St.,
    N.W. Washington, D.C. 20036-2402

And all people who had helped us in the past year.

Specially, we urge CSS to send Christmas card to political prisoners
in China. (Use the lists on the email networks, or through
your own connections.)

Thank you  for your coopeation.

*********************************************************************
*                 IFCSS Headquarters Office                         *
*                 =========================                         *
* President:      Geng Xiao  Assistant to the President: Shi Heping *
* Vice-President: He Baoping     Executive Director: Zhang Qingsong *
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*
*                   The Missions of IFCSS                           *
* Promote freedom, democracy, human rights and rule of law in China *
* Assist the development of  scienece, culture and economy in China *
* Represent the interests of Chinese students and scholars in U.S.A *
* IFCSS is a non-profit organization and has tax-exempt status.     *
*********************************************************************