Subject: Q&A On S1216 (IFCSS HQ NR-4091)

From: IFCSS HQ <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1993 12:09:39 -0500

**************************************************************
IFCSS Headquarters News Release No. 4091      January 15, 1993
                Q&A ON THE PROTECTION BILL
**************************************************************
Independent Federation of Chinese Students and Scholars (IFCSS)
   733 15th Street, N.W., Suite 440, Washington, D.C.20005
         Tel. (202)347-0017  Fax: (202)347-0018
                Email: [email-masked]

               Q&A on the Protection Bill
               ==========================

Dear Fellow Chinese Students and Scholars:

     The HQ, after consulting legal experts, has prepared
a Q&A article on the Protection Act to answer some most
commonly asked questions concerning the act. The article
was published by World Journal (Sunday Edition) on Nov. 29,
1992. The article was also published in the IFCSS Newsletter,
Vol. 4, No.3-4. Due to a computer crush, however, this issue
of the newsletter is not available for email transmission.

     However, this article (Chinese text) is now available
through FTP. We have deposited this article in the IFCSS
FTP site under the directories of IFCSS/NR and IFCSS/lobby.
For information about IFCSS FTP site, please send email to
             [email-masked]

     Thanks for your attention.

*********************************************************************
*                 IFCSS Headquarters Office                         *
*                 =========================                         *
* President:      Geng Xiao  Assistant to the President: Shi Heping * 
* Vice-President: He Baoping     Executive Director: Zhang Qingsong *
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *
* PBS-L is IFCSS's news distribution list for individuals. To sign  *
* on or off from the list, please send email to [email-masked]  *
* leave the subject line open and put in the mail body:             *
*    (For signing on)      sub pbs-l last name first name           *
*    (For signing off)     unsub pbs-l last name first name         *
* For more information about IFCSS, write to [email-masked]   *
*********************************************************************