Subject: New Year Message (IFCSS HQ NR-4094)

From: IFCSS HQ <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1993 16:30:26 -0500

**************************************************************
IFCSS Headquarters News Release No. 4094      January 21, 1993
                    NEW YEAR MESSAGE
**************************************************************
Independent Federation of Chinese Students and Scholars (IFCSS)
   733 15th Street, N.W., Suite 440, Washington, D.C.20005
         Tel. (202)347-0017  Fax: (202)347-0018
                Email: [email-masked]

                    New Year Message
                    ================

Dear IFCSS Members:

     It is a real pleasure at the holiday time to say

                   "Thank You"

     as we wish you a full year of happiness and success.

     The IFCSS HQ office will be closed tomorrow (Friday) as
the HQ officers will visit Philadelphia to join the New Year
Party sponsored by the CSSAP at the University of Pennsylvania.

     On saturday, the officers will join the New Year celebration
activities sponsored by the CSSS at the University of Virginia
at Charlottesville, Virginia.

     They will bring two movies, some IFCSS brochures, 
some information about IFCSS Health Insurance, and Q&A on
the 1992 Chinese Protection Act. The purpose of these
visits is to spend the holiday time with local CSS,
to introduce IFCSS sponsored projects and to seek comments
and suggestions on the work of IFCSS.

     Thank you all for the support to IFCSS in the past year.

*********************************************************************
*                 IFCSS Headquarters Office                         *
*                 =========================                         *
* President:      Geng Xiao  Assistant to the President: Shi Heping * 
* Vice-President: He Baoping     Executive Director: Zhang Qingsong *
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*
*                   The Missions of IFCSS                           *
* Promote freedom, democracy, human rights and rule of law in China *
* Assist the development of  scienece, culture and economy in China *
* Represent the interests of Chinese students and scholars in U.S.A *
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *
* PBS-L is IFCSS's news distribution list for individuals. To sign  *
* on or off from the list, please send email to [email-masked]  *
* leave the subject line open and put in the mail body:             *
*    (For signing on)      sub pbs-l last name first name           *
*    (For signing off)     unsub pbs-l last name first name         *
* For more information about IFCSS, write to [email-masked]   *
*********************************************************************