Subject: Employment Opportunities for Computer Experts (IFCSS HQ NR-4099)

From: IFCSS HQ <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1993 17:45:48 -0500

**************************************************************
IFCSS Headquarters News Release No. 4099     February 15, 1993
         EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES FOR COMPUTER EXPERTS
**************************************************************
Independent Federation of Chinese Students and Scholars (IFCSS)
   733 15th Street, N.W., Suite 440, Washington, D.C.20005
         Tel. (202)347-0017  Fax: (202)347-0018
                Email: [email-masked]

The following positions are available at Network Solutions Inc.
All the resumes submitted to IFCSS HQ have been forwarded to
the company for consideration. If you believe that you are a
strong candidate for these positions, you may contact the company
directly.

Thanks for your attention.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Contact:         David Pomponio
                 Human Resources Specialist
                 703-742-4746

Send Resumes to:
                 Network Solutions, Inc.
                 Human Resources
                 505 Huntmar Park Drive
                 Herndon, VA 22070
                     ATTN: David Pomponio

        ********************************************

Job Title:       Network Engineer III (Grade 8)

Location:        Atlanta, Georgia
Starting date:   3/01/93
Skills Required:
     Degree + 6-7 yrs of applicable experience. Evaluation,
     installation and support of commercialoffice automation
     systems. Design, development, and implementation of custom
     office automation products and systems. Minimum three years
     directly applicable experience muct include installation
     configuration, systems administration of Novell file servers.
     Must have "hands-on" experience installing and configuring
     Novell client workstations, NLMS, print servers. Knowledge of
     Netware NFS, Novell SNA Gateway, and other value added Novell
     applications desired.

     Duties include analysis, planning, installation and deployment
     of servers, workstations, and applications. Experience with
     login scripts, UNIX, cc:mail, Lotus Notes, Paradox, SQL
     Server, and Dolphin LAN Command Advanced also desired.

             ***************************************

Job Title:        Network Engineer IV  (Grade 9)

Location:         Dallas, TX
Starting Date:    3/01/93
Skills Required:  
     Degree + 8 years of applicable experience. Knowledgeable of
     applied information systems analysis, principles, procedures,
     and practices. Provide technical guidance on complex projects.
     Knowledge of structured analysis software or CASE tool such as
     Excelerator is desirable. Minimum five years directly
     applicable experience with Novell Netware 3.11. This
     experience must include installation configuration, systems
     administration of Novell file servers. Must have "hands-on"
     experience installing and configuring Novell client
     workstations, NLMS, print servers. Knowledge of Netware NFS,
     Novell SNA Gateway, and other value added Novell applications
     desired.

     Duties include analysis, planning, installation and deployment
     of servers, workstations, and applications. Experience with
     login scripts, UNIX, cc:mail, Lotus Notes, Paradox, SQL
     Server, and Dolphin LAN Command Advanced also desired.

            *******************************************

Job Title:      Systems Engineer I  (Grade 8)

Locations:      Tampa, FL
                Atlanta, GA
                Charlotte, NC
                Richmond, VA
                Dallas, TX

Starting Date:  3/01/93
Skills Required:
     BS degree in technical discipline (Electrical Engineering
     preferred) + 2 years of applicable experience or technical
     training. Knowledge of applicable technology being utilized in
     telecommunication systems including hardware, software, and
     protocols and associated diagnostic equipment and tools is
     required. Coordinate moves-adds-change, and on-site repairs of
     customer installations. Assists in troubleshooting and testing
     of installed equipment and systems. Assist in End-to-end
     testing after introduction of physical changes to network
     equipment. Must be experienced in premise distribution
     systems; wiring and cable standards encompassing fiber optic,
     twisted pair, coaxial and twinaxial cable, and intelligent
     hubs and concentrators. Wiring experience should encompass
     horizontal wiring, vertical/backbone wiring, work area wiring,
     Telecommunications Closets, Equipment Rooms, and Entrance
     Facilities. Physical distribtion and Delivery systems -Desired
     skills include: AT&T Cable/Wiring standards, Coaxial Cabling,
     Fiberoptic Cabling, Unshilded Twisted Pair, Shilded Twisted
     Pair, Twinaxial Cable, Synoptics and/or Cabletron Intelligent
     Hubs, Wellfleet Routers. LAN/WAN topologies and protocols -
     Desirable skills include: Ethernet, Token Ring, FDDI, TCP/IP,
     and Novell Protocol Suites.

        ***********************************************

Job Title:     Systems Engineer II   (Grade 9)

Location:      Tampa, FL
               Charlotte, NC
               Richmond, VA
               Dallas, TX

Starting Date: 3/15/93

Skills Required:
     Degree BSEE + 10 years of applicable experience. Previous
     supervisory experience is required. Assist NationsBank
     personnel in the execution of NationsBank's telecommunication
     support plans and projects. Plan, conduct and supervise
     important and complex assignments involving network management
     and delivery system technology. Duties include the design,
     development, testing and evaluation of procedures processes,
     techniques, models, and/or methodologies used to install and
     implement highly complex network management systems. Must be
     knowledgeable of LAN/WAN topologies and protocols. Mandatory
     skills include: TCP/IP; Routing; Bridging; Ethernet;
     TokenRing; 10BaseT. Network management tools in Unix
     Environment- Desirable skills include: SunNet Manager;
     LattisNet, Spectrum; MAXM; Remedy ARS; ISICAD Command 5000.
     Physical Distribution Systems-Desirable skills include: AT&T
     Cable/Wiring Standards; Coaxial Cabling, Fiberoptic Cabling;
     UTP/STP; Synoptics and/or Cabletron Intelligent Hubs;
     Wellfleet Routers.

*********************************************************************
*                 IFCSS Headquarters Office                         *
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *
* To join the IFCSS Personal Broadcasting System, please send email *
* to [email-masked]   put in the mailbody                       *
*              sub pbs-l lastname firstname                         *
*********************************************************************