Subject: IFCSS 5th Congress Pre-registration

From: IFCSS HQ <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1993 16:02:27 -0400

**************************************************************
IFCSS Headquarters News Release No. 4029          May 26, 1993
          IFCSS 5TH CONGRESS PRE-REGISTRATION
**************************************************************
Independent Federation of Chinese Students and Scholars (IFCSS)
   733 15th Street, N.W., Suite 440, Washington, D.C.20005
         Tel. (202)347-0017  Fax: (202)347-0018
                Email: [email-masked]

Dear fellow Chinese students and scholars:

     By May 26, 1993, the HQ has received written confirmation/
registration forms from 22 local CSS organizations that they 
will send delegates to the IFCSS Congress scheduled for July 2-5
at the University of Kentucky, Lexington.

     The HQ has set June 25 as the deadline for pre-registration.
Please note: the registration fee for people who pre-registered
is $65. It is $75 for people submitted registration forms after
the deadline. We are required to make reservations for rooms and
meals one week prior to the Congress.

     For airline ticket reservation, please see the announcement
below. You will receive at least 5% discount when you notify them
that you are a delegate to IFCSS 5da.

     Please send in your registration form as soon as possible.

     Thanks.

Chinese Professional Club at Chicago
Emory University                                  (CSSU) 
Kent State University                             (CSS)
Oregon State University                           (CSSA)
Princeton University                              (SDC)
Purdue University                                 (CSSU)
St. Lawrence University                           (ACS)
Texas Tech University                             (CSA)
University of Alaska, Fairbanks                   (AFCSS)
University of Arkansas                            (CALR)
University of Florida, Gainsville                 (FACS)
University of Georgia                             (SUC)
University of Missouri at St. Louis               (CSAM)
University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill         (FACSS)
University of Notre Dame                          (IFCSS)
University of Rochester                           (CSSA)
University of Texas, Dallas                       (FACSS)
University of Texas, Southwestern Med. School     (CSSA)
University of Utah                                (CSSA)
University of Virginia                            (CSSS)
Wayne State University                            (FACSS)
Weber State University                            (CSS)

             *        *        *        *

                2. Airline Ticket Information

   IFCSS Assist 5da Delegates to Reserve Airline Tickets
   ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

      IFCSS HQ recommends Ambassador Square Travel to handle your
airline reservations and ticketing.  They have negotiated a group
rate from all cities traveling to Lexington, Kentucky.

      Please mention to the agent that you are a delegate to the
IFCSS Congress to ensure that you will receive at least a 5%
                                               ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
discount off the published fare.

      The information of Ambassador Square Travel is as follows:

      Ambassador Square Travel
      10751 Ambassador Drive, Suite 101
      Manassas, Virginia 22110

      Telephone:        703-368-9111     (Local)
                        800-447-3900     (Nationwide)
      Fax:              703-968-8431

      Since the Congress will be over a holiday weekend
(Independence Day), make your reservation now!  Space will be
limited.

p/s   This agency is also prepared to serve the CSS community in
general.  Ambassador Square Travel is computerized for the lowest
available fares.  If you and your families need to purchase a
ticket for domestic or international flights, you can also contact
the agency. 

     Please remember to mention that you are a member of the IFCSS.
For more information about the Congress, please contact the IFCSS
HQ at 202-347-0017 or [email-masked]

Thank you.

*********************************************************************
*                 IFCSS Headquarters Office                         *
---------------------------------------------------------------------
* The following documents have or will be added very soon to the    *
* IFCSS.ORG ftp sites:
*       -- IFCSS Newsletter Vol.4, No.8, part I & II                *
*       -- IFCSS Newsletter Vol.4, No.9, Part I                     *
*       -- IFCSS's CSPA Center Update No.1 (April 1993)             *
*       -- IFCSS's CSPA Center Update No.2 (May, 1993)              *
* Write to [email-masked] for information on the ftp servive   *
*********************************************************************