Subject: CSPA Information Center Does Not Accept New Application (IFCSS HQ NR-4135)

From: IFCSS HQ <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1993 11:24:03 -0400

**************************************************************
IFCSS Headquarters News Release No. 4135          June 9, 1993
   CSPA INFORMATION CENTER WILL NOT ACCEPT NEW APPLICATION
**************************************************************
Independent Federation of Chinese Students and Scholars (IFCSS)
   733 15th Street, N.W., Suite 440, Washington, D.C.20005
         Tel. (202)347-0017  Fax: (202)347-0018
                Email: [email-masked]

   CSPA Information Center Will Not Accept New Application
   ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

   In order to better serve those who have registered in the
CSPA Information Center and because of the limited resources,
the CSPA will stop accepting NEW APPLICATIONS. Please do not
send new applications to the Center. Letters of request received
with postmark 12:00 pm, June 10, 1993 will be returned to the
              ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
sender. We will continue to help those who are not registered
in other ways.

   For legal matters regarding the CSPA, please consult
immigration lawyers.

*********************************************************************
*                 IFCSS Headquarters Office                         *
*-------------------------------------------------------------------*
* PBS-L is IFCSS's news distribution list for individuals. To sign  *
* on or off from the list, please send email to [email-masked]  *
* leave the subject line open and put in the mail body:             *
*    (For signing on)      sub pbs-l last name first name           *
*    (For signing off)     unsub pbs-l last name first name         *
* For more information about IFCSS, write to [email-masked]   *
*********************************************************************