Subject: 41 CSS ORGANIZATIONS REGISTERED FOR 5TH CONGRESS (IFCSS HQ NR-4136)

From: IFCSS HQ <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1993 15:02:06 -0400

**************************************************************
IFCSS Headquarters News Release No. 4136          June 9, 1993
    41 CSS ORGANIZATIONS REGISTERED FOR IFCSS 5TH CONGRESS
**************************************************************
Independent Federation of Chinese Students and Scholars (IFCSS)
   733 15th Street, N.W., Suite 440, Washington, D.C.20005
         Tel. (202)347-0017  Fax: (202)347-0018
                Email: [email-masked]

Dear fellow Chinese students and scholars:

     By June 9, 1993, the HQ has received written confirmation/
registration forms from 41 local CSS organizations that they 
will send delegates to the IFCSS Congress scheduled for July 2-5
at the University of Kentucky, Lexington.

     The HQ has set June 25 as the deadline for pre-registration.
Please note: the registration fee for people who pre-registered
is $65. It is $75 for people submitted registration forms after
the deadline. We are required to make reservations for rooms and
meals one week prior to the Congress.

     For airline ticket reservation, please see the announcement
below. You will receive at least 5% discount when you notify them
that you are a delegate to IFCSS 5da.

     Please send in your registration form as soon as possible.

     Thanks.

Brigham Young University                          (CSSA)
Brown University                                  (IFCSS)
Dallas Baptist University                         (CSA)
Chinese Professional Club at Chicago
Emory University                                  (CSSU)
Fontbonne College                                 (CSSA) 
Kent State University                             (CSS)
New Mexico State University                       (CSSA)
Oregon State University                           (CSSA)
Princeton University                              (SDC)
Purdue University                                 (CSSU)
St. Lawrence University                           (ACS)
St. Louis University                              (CSSA)
Texas Tech University                             (CSA)
State University of New York, Buffalo             (CSSC)
University of Alaska, Fairbanks                   (AFCSS)
University of Arkansas                            (CALR)
University of Colorado, Boulder                   (CSA)
University of Florida, Gainsville                 (FACS)
University of Georgia                             (SUC)
University of Hawaii at Manoa                     (CSSA)
University of Maryland                            (CGSA)
University of Miami                               (CSSA)
University of Michigan                            (CSU)
University of Missouri at St. Louis               (CSAM)
University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill         (FACSS)
University of Notre Dame                          (IFCSS)
University of Pennsylvania                        (CSSAP)
University of Rochester                           (CSSA)
University of Texas, Dallas                       (FACSS)
University of Texas, Southwestern Med. School     (CSSA)
University of Utah                                (CSSA)
University of Virginia                            (CSSS)
University of Washington                          (ACSS)
University of Wisconsin, Madison                  (CIU)
University of Wyoming                             (HKSA)
Utah State University                             (CSDF)
Utah Valley College                               (CSSA)
Wayne State University                            (FACSS)
Weber State University                            (CSS)
Wesellyan College                                 (IFCSS)

             *        *        *        *

                2. Airline Ticket Information

   IFCSS Assist 5da Delegates to Reserve Airline Tickets
   ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

      IFCSS HQ recommends Ambassador Square Travel to handle your
airline reservations and ticketing.  They have negotiated a group
rate from all cities traveling to Lexington, Kentucky.

      Please mention to the agent that you are a delegate to the
IFCSS Congress to ensure that you will receive at least a 5%
                                               ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
discount off the published fare.

      The information of Ambassador Square Travel is as follows:

      Ambassador Square Travel
      10751 Ambassador Drive, Suite 101
      Manassas, Virginia 22110

      Telephone:        703-368-9111     (Local)
                        800-447-3900     (Nationwide)
      Fax:              703-968-8431

      Since the Congress will be over a holiday weekend
(Independence Day), make your reservation now!  Space will be
limited.

p/s   This agency is also prepared to serve the CSS community in
general.  Ambassador Square Travel is computerized for the lowest
available fares.  If you and your families need to purchase a
ticket for domestic or international flights, you can also contact
the agency. 

     Please remember to mention that you are a member of the IFCSS.

     For more information about the Congress, please contact the 
IFCSS HQ at 202-347-0017 or [email-masked]

Thank you.

*********************************************************************
*                 IFCSS Headquarters Office                         *
*********************************************************************
* For information about IFCSS long distance telephone service, please
* call    1-800-7ifcss5
* For information about IFCSS-IGS health insurance, please call     *
*         1-800-394-2500                                            *
*********************************************************************