Subject: AAA Holiday Pak $50 Promotion (IFCSS HQ NR-4143)

From: IFCSS HQ <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1993 15:29:09 -0400

**************************************************************
IFCSS Headquarters News Release No. 4143         June 17, 1993
               Holiday Pak $50 Promotion
**************************************************************
Independent Federation of Chinese Students and Scholars (IFCSS)
   733 15th Street, N.W., Suite 440, Washington, D.C.20005
         Tel. (202)347-0017  Fax: (202)347-0018
                Email: [email-masked]

          IFCSS/AAA Summer Long Distance Promotion

                 HOLIDAY PAK $50 PROMOTION
                 =========================  

Dear fellow Chinese students and scholars:

     Sprint now has a special program. If you now join the 
IFCSS/AAA/Sprint program, you will be given a $50 certificate
pak in addition to the excellent savings offered by this 
program.

     Please see attached notice.

     For more information, please call  1-800-7IFCSS5

-------------------------------------------------------------
               Asian American Association

               Holiday Pak $50 Promotion
-------------------------------------------------------------

New customers signing up with Sprint through July 15, 1993 will 
receive a HOLIDAY PAK certificate book. The certificate book 
includes five $10 certificates redeemable in their next five
invoices.

This promotion can be sold with any products except FONCARD.

*  This promotion is in addition to the other promotions current
   offered.

*  Customers can redeem only one certificates per invoice.

*  Customers deduct $10 from their invoice when mailing in the
   certificate with their invoice payment.

*  The certificates are written in English but the cover letter
   the customers receive will be in language [Chinese]

For more information, call 1-800-7IFCSS5.

*********************************************************************
*                 IFCSS Headquarters Office                         *
*-------------------------------------------------------------------*
* PBS-L is IFCSS's news distribution list for individuals. To sign  *
* on or off from the list, please send email to [email-masked]  *
* leave the subject line open and put in the mail body:             *
*    (For signing on)      sub pbs-l last name first name           *
*    (For signing off)     unsub pbs-l last name first name         *
* For more information about IFCSS, write to [email-masked]   *
*********************************************************************