Subject: CSPA: INTERIM RULES AND REGULATIONS PUBLISHED (IFCSS HQ NR-4153)

From: IFCSS HQ <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1993 16:23:12 -0400

**************************************************************
IFCSS Headquarters News Release No. 4153          July 1, 1993
            CSPA RULES AND REGULATIONS PUBLISHED
**************************************************************
Independent Federation of Chinese Students and Scholars (IFCSS)
   733 15th Street, N.W., Suite 440, Washington, D.C.20005
         Tel. (202)347-0017  Fax: (202)347-0018
                Email: [email-masked]

            CSPA Rules and Regulations Published
            ====================================

Dear fellow Chinese students and scholars:

     In today's Federal Register, (v.58, July 1, 1993), the Interim
Rules for the implementation of CSPA, were published. It is a long 
document (eight pages). Since all IFCSS HQ officers are in Lexington
Kentucky for the 5th Congress, we are not able to release the content
of the Regulations in the computer network, nor can we provide a
complete analysis of the Regulations at this time. 

     Since the there will be a one month public comment period, the
IFCSS HQ urge the CSS nationwide to send comments to the HQ. We are
planning to have a conference with Congressional offices, the White
House and the INS after we come back from Kentucky.

     (The rules can be found on page 35832).

     Thanks.

*********************************************************************
*                 IFCSS Headquarters Office                         *
*********************************************************************