Subject: IFCSS HQ Special Report 4004: Progress of HQ Transition

From: IFCSS HQ <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1992 18:48:58 -0400

***************************************************************
IFCSS Headquarters Office Special Report 4004,  July 17, 1992
            REPORT ON THE PROGRESS OF HQ TRANSITION
***************************************************************
Independent Federation of Chinese Students and Scholars (IFCSS)
    733 15th Street, N.W., Suite 440, Washington, D.C.20005
            Tel. (202)347-0017  Fax: (202)347-0018
                   Email: [email-masked]

           Report on the Progress of HQ Transition
           =======================================

Dear IFCSS Members:

     The 4th Congress passed a resolution to set an one-month
transitional period for IFCSS Headquarters. Therefore, the
4th term IFCSS HQ will formally start on August 1, 1992.

     In the past two weeks, the HQ transition has been going
smoothly. Besides daily office works, President Geng Xiao and
vice-president He Baoping have been working on project proposals,
organizing working committees and making personnel arrangments.
The overall plan for the coming year is taking shape and will
be released to the public in the coming week for comments
and suggestions.

     Thank you for your attention.

**************************************************************
      IFCSS Headquarters Office   Signature
**************************************************************