Subject: IFCSS HQ Special Report 4005: "Thank You" Card Sent to Minnesota

From: IFCSS HQ <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1992 19:01:25 -0400

******************************************************************
   IFCSS Headquarters Special Report No. 4005   July 17, 1992
             "THANT YOU" CARD SENT TO MINNESOTA"
******************************************************************
  Independent Federation of Chinese Students and Scholars (IFCSS)
     733 15th Street, N.W., Suite 440, Washington, D.C.20005
            Tel. (202)347-0017  Fax: (202)347-0018
                   Email: [email-masked]

                  "Thank You" Cards Sent to Minnesota
                  ===================================

Dear IFCSS Members:

      The success of the 4th IFCSS Congress, which took place at
the University of Minnesoda last month, was due largely to the
enoumous amount of time and energy put into the Congress by the
Chinese students and scholars at the University of Minnesota.
The Congress and the delegates had expressed their appreciation
in various forms.

      Recently, the HQ has sent "thank you" cards signed by
President Gang Xiao and Vice-president He Baoping to each members
of the 4th Congress Task Force and the Secretariat at the University
of Minnesota who had worked round-the-clock during the Congress.

      The HQ is also planning to send "thank you" messages to all
the delegates who had attended the Congress, when the delegate list
is received by the HQ.

      There are numerous people who have worked for the Congress but
did not leave their names. The HQ wishes to say "thank you" to them,
too.

      Thank you for your attention.

***************************************************************
         IFCSS Headquarters Office    Signature
***************************************************************