Subject: IFCSS HQ Special Report: IFCSS To Provide Long Distance Phone Service

From: IFCSS HQ <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1992 01:09:31 -0400

**************************************************************
IFCSS Headquarters Special Report No. 4007     July 21, 1992
         IFCSS To Provide Long-Distance Phone Service
**************************************************************
Independent Federation of Chinese Students and Scholars (IFCSS)
   733 15th Street, N.W., Suite 440, Washington, D.C.20005
         Tel. (202)347-0017  Fax: (202)347-0018
                Email: [email-masked]

          IFCSS To Provid Long-Distance Phone Service
          ===========================================

Dear IFCSS Members:

     Providing services to Chinese students and scholars in
the United States has been one of the tasks of IFCSS. We have
successfully established the insurance program. Now, we are
pleased to introduce the IFCSS-Sprint long distance program
to IFCSS members. We hope local CSS organizations and activists
will join us to promote this program.

     The IFCSS-Sprint program was written exclusively for
IFCSS members and will provide many benefits available only
for IFCSS members.

     Through the sales to IFCSS members, IFCSS will get a
certain amount of commission which would help IFCSS achieve
financial independence and provide other kinds of service to
the CSS communities.

     Part of the commission will be alloted to local CSS
organizations.

     Therefore, the IFCSS-Sprint long distance service
will benefit IFCSS, the local CSS organizations and the
general CSS community.

     More details about the program will be found in the
next release from this office.

     For program brochures, please call 1-800-669-8585.
or fax to Al Lenio at 913-624-5640.

     Your help will be highly appreciated.

     Thank you for your attention.

***************************************************************
         IFCSS Headquarters Office    Signature
***************************************************************