Subject: IFCSS HQ Special Report 4010: House Passed Conditional MFN Bill

From: IFCSS HQ <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1992 17:15:56 -0400

**************************************************************
IFCSS Headquarters Special Report No. 4010:       July 21, 1992
          U.S. House Passed Conditional MFN Bill
**************************************************************
Independent Federation of Chinese Students and Scholars (IFCSS)
   733 15th Street, N.W., Suite 440, Washington, D.C.20005
         Tel. (202)347-0017  Fax: (202)347-0018
                Email: [email-masked]

           U.S. House Passed Conditional MFN Bill
           ======================================

Dear IFCSS Members:

     U.S. House of Representatives passed bill H.R. 5318
to provide for conditional renewal of China's most-favored-
nation (MFN) status this afternoon. The voting result was
339 yeas and 62 nays.

     Thanks for your attention.

***************************************************************
         IFCSS Headquarters Office    Signature
***************************************************************