Subject: IFCSS HQ Special Report 4012: Where to Get Information on IFCSS Insurance

From: IFCSS HQ <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 1992 21:01:41 -0400

**************************************************************
IFCSS Headquarters Special Report No. 4012       July 25, 1992
      WHERE TO GET INFORMATION ON IFCSS INSURANCE PROGRAM
**************************************************************
Independent Federation of Chinese Students and Scholars (IFCSS)
   733 15th Street, N.W., Suite 440, Washington, D.C.20005
         Tel. (202)347-0017  Fax: (202)347-0018
                Email: [email-masked]

     Where to Get Information on IFCSS Insurance Program
     ===================================================

Dear IFCSS Members:

     Recently, many people have contacted the IFCSS HQ asking
for information on the IFCSS Insurance program underwritten
by the International Group Services (IGS). This indicates
that there has been a growing interest in this insurance
program offered by the Committee on Student Service of IFCSS.

     There is a toll-free telephone number for interested
persons to contact. Please call

     Mr. Andrew L. Colbert (sales and promotion Department, IGS)
                   at
              1-800-336-3310.
     and ask for information brochures on the IFCSS program.

     The telephone number of IGS (International Group Service)
is 1-800-327-6438.

     If there are any complaints about the service, please
contact the Company (IGS) as well as IFCSS HQ so that the
HQ and the Student Service Committee will make sure
that qestions or problems are satisfatorily resolved.

     (Please note: the IFCSS Insurance program is open to
all Chinese students and scholars (Mainland, Taiwan, Hong Kong
etc.) in the United States.

     Thanks for your attention.

***************************************************************
         IFCSS Headquarters Office    Signature
***************************************************************