Subject: IFCSS HQ Special Report 4015: Working Committee Chairpersons Nominated

From: IFCSS HQ <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1992 03:26:36 -0400

**************************************************************
IFCSS Headquarters Special Report No. 4015       July 27, 1992
         IFCSS WORKING COMMITTEE CHAIRPERSONS NOMINATED
**************************************************************
Independent Federation of Chinese Students and Scholars (IFCSS)
   733 15th Street, N.W., Suite 440, Washington, D.C.20005
         Tel. (202)347-0017  Fax: (202)347-0018
                Email: [email-masked]

         IFCSS Working Committee Chairpersons Nominated
         ==============================================

Dear IFCSS Members:

     The following is a memo from IFCSS President Geng Xiao
to IFCSS Council requesting Council's approval of the
nominations of IFCSS Working Committee chairpersons.
Comments should be directed to either the HQ or the Council
or both.

     Thanks for your attention.
-----------------------------------------------------------
IFCSS HQ Memo No.4003
July 27, 1992

To: IFCSS Council (Fourth Term)

                       A  Message from
                 Geng Xiao, President of IFCSS
                          Nominating
           Chairpersons of IFCSS Working Committees

Honorable Council Members:

    Congratulations for the success of first Council email
conference!

    I world like to take this opportunity to submit and
request your approval a list of chairperson nominees for
IFCSS working committees. (See attached list). The budget
for this term IFCSS will be completed within this week.
Before the first Council tele-conference, I'd like to hear
comments, suggestions and opinions on the list. I am also
willing to answer questions and supply further information
on the candidates when requested. I reserve the right to
revise the list till two days prior to the first tele-
conference.

    Thanks for your consideration.

Sincerely

Geng Xiao (signed)
IFCSS President

Enclusure
===========================================================

     Chairperson Nominees for IFCSS Working Committees

Committee                                     Nominee

1.  China Economic Development Committee      Yang Guang

2.  Chinese Professional Club [Committee]     Wang Shijin

3.  Committee on Scientific, Cultural and
       Eduational Exchange with China         Luan Shusheng

4.  Communicational Service Committee         Ding Jian

5.  Fund-raising Committee                    Huang Songyun

6.  Human Rights Committee                    Xiao Qiang

7.  Humanitarian Assistance Committee         Zhang Yalai

8.  IFCSS Newsletter Chief Editor             Wang Jianan

9.  Student Affairs Committee                 Zhao Haiqing

10. Student Service Committee                 Gao Hong

11. Theoretic Research Committee              Lin Changsheng

12. IFCSS Executive Director                  Zhang Qingsong

***************************************************************
         IFCSS Headquarters Office    Signature
***************************************************************