Subject: IFCSS HQ Special Report 4018: Protection-Bill Working Net

From: IFCSS HQ <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1992 03:14:41 -0400

**************************************************************
IFCSS Headquarters Special Report No. 4018       July 29, 1992
           PROTECTION BILL WORKING NET SET
**************************************************************
Independent Federation of Chinese Students and Scholars (IFCSS)
   733 15th Street, N.W., Suite 440, Washington, D.C.20005
         Tel. (202)347-0017  Fax: (202)347-0018
                Email: [email-masked]

             Protection Bill Working Net Set
             ===============================

Dear IFCSS members:

     The IFCSS HQ has set up an email network exclusively
for exchanging information on the 1992 Chinese student
protection bill and for coordinating the ongoing nation-
wide activities in support of the legislation.

     To join the network, please send names, school and
addresses to:

     [email-masked]

     Mr. Ding Jian will be the manager of the net.

     Please note: This net is an IFCSS special working
net which should be used exclusively for supporting
the protection bill. Irrelevant messages should be
sent to other regular networks such as China-net and
SCC, etc.

     IFCSS official announcements regarding the protection
bill will still be posted in regular networks for a
certain period, but gradually they will be limited to
the lobby-net only in order to help cut down the flow
of emails. Important announcements regarding the bill
will be posted in regular net under the form of HQ
Special Report, and summaries of the progress and
activities on the bill will be included in the Biweekly
Report in order to keep the general CSS community
informed.

     Other HQ reports will continue to use China-net as
the major carrier.

     The lobby-net has now more than 300 subscribers.
Mr. Ding Jian has made a big contribution to the lobby
efforts by establishing and running the net.

     Thanks for your attention.

***************************************************************
         IFCSS Headquarters Office    Signature
***************************************************************