Subject: IFCSS HQ Special Report 4019: Phone Number of All Congressmen

From: IFCSS HQ <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1992 04:02:47 -0400

**************************************************************
IFCSS Headquarters Special Report No. 4018       July 29, 1992
         PHONE/FAX NUMBERS OF ALL HOUSE MEMBERS
**************************************************************
Independent Federation of Chinese Students and Scholars (IFCSS)
   733 15th Street, N.W., Suite 440, Washington, D.C.20005
         Tel. (202)347-0017  Fax: (202)347-0018
                Email: [email-masked]

         Phone/Fax Numbers of All House Members
         ======================================

Dear IFCSS Members:

     With the help of some students in the University of
Pennsylvania and Virginia Tech, the IFCSS HQ has created a
computer list of the Phone/Fax numbers of all House
members. It is a very long document. Mr. Ding Jian,
the manager of the lobby-net, is putting the document into
an automatic search system and instructions will soon be
given out as to how to get the document by yourself.

     The document will be useful when the bill comes to
the House Floor for debate and vote. (schedule not made
yet). Generally speaking, the most effective way of lobbying
is to contact Congressmen from your local area. But, it
won't hurt if you contact other Congressmen to express
your support for the legislation.

     You may also find out who is from your area in the
list.

     Special thanks go to Yue Ning, Hwang Kai, Ran Hoe,
Wang Damin and Li Xiaoguang for helping this project.

     Thanks for your attention.

***************************************************************
         IFCSS Headquarters Office    Signature
***************************************************************