Subject: IFCSS HQ Special Report 4023: IFCSS Donation Account

From: IFCSS HQ <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1992 02:31:06 -0400

**************************************************************
IFCSS Headquarters Special Report No. 4023       July 30, 1992
              IFCSS CSS-PROTECTION ACCOUNT
**************************************************************
Independent Federation of Chinese Students and Scholars (IFCSS)
   733 15th Street, N.W., Suite 440, Washington, D.C.20005
         Tel. (202)347-0017  Fax: (202)347-0018
                Email: [email-masked]

              IFCSS CSS-Protection Account
              ============================

Dear IFCSS Members:

     The IFCSS has an account to accept donations to support
the lobby efforts.

     The address:

     IFCSS CSS-Protection Account
     733 15th Street N.W.,
     Suite 440
     The Indepedent Federation of Chinese Students and Scholars, Inc.
     Washington D.C. 20005

     Make checks payable to " IFCSS CSS-Protection Account."

     IFCSS HQ will ensure that the money will be properly
used and the account properly managed, (to be supervised by
IFCSS Council, HQ, and related agencies.)

     However, IFCSS will not bear any moral or legal responsibility
for money or donations sent to accounts which are not managed,
supervised, or monitored by IFCSS.