Subject: IFCSS 5th Congress Organization Task Force NR-01

From: IFCSS HQ <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1993 12:55:28 -0400

**********************************************************************
Independent Federation of Chinese Students and Scholars in USA (IFCSS)
                5th Congress Preparation Task Force 
                Email: [email-masked]
                        News Release No. 01
                      Tuesday, June 15, 1993
  
                5da Task Force Held First Teleconference

**********************************************************************

The Task Force for IFCSS 5th Congress Preparation held its first tele-
conference tonight.  Task Force members, Xiao Geng, Jinghong Li, Liyue Mu,
Jianpeng Shi and several host school representatives participated in the 
90 minutes long meeting. 

The participants discussed many Congress preparation related issues, 
including pre-registration, local arrangements, on site check in/out,
on site working groups, meeting finance managements, meeting news 
release, and etc.

The Task Force also decided to start a special News Release packages 
immediately following this teleconference.  Several specific announcements 
will be posted in the next few issues of Task Force News Releases.

Earlier, the Task Force set up an Email Network for communication and
collecting suggestions.  If you have any concerns or comments related to
IFCSS 5th Congress, please feel free to contact the Task Force at:

                     [email-masked]

Thanks for your attention.
 
**********************************************************************
                               The End 
**********************************************************************