Subject: Important Deadlines for 5th Congress (5da Task Force NR-03)

From: IFCSS HQ <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1993 14:15:49 -0400

**********************************************************************
IFCSS 5Da Task Force,    News Release No. 03,   Thursday, June 17, 1993

          Important Deadlines Related to IFCSS 5th Congress

**********************************************************************
Independent Federation of Chinese Students and Scholars in USA (IFCSS)
                  5th Congress Preparation Task Force
                  Email: [email-masked]

          Important Deadlines Related to IFCSS 5th Congress
          =================================================

To arrange the IFCSS 5th Congress in a orderly manner, the Preparation
Task Force has set up some deadlines.  Please be reminded the times,
and be prepared.

 1. Pre-registration deadline (re-confirmed): Friday, June 25, 1993

 2. Presidential Candidates Registration: 8:am EDT, Friday, July 2, 1993

**********************************************************************
                               The End
**********************************************************************