Subject: HQ707

From: [email-masked] (ifcss)
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 95 12:00:19 GMT

&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=
HEADQUARTERS NEWSRELEASE * HEADQUARTERS NEWSRELEASE * HEADQUARTERS NEWSREL
&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^

           *  *  *    N E W S   R E L E A S E   7007   *  *  *
                    _________   July 29, 1995  __________

   [[[[[[  [[[[[[[[[[    [[[[[[       [[[[[[[      [[[[[[[         ______
    [[[     [[[        [[[    [[[   [[[    [[[   [[[    [[[    _________
    [[[     [[[       [[[          [[[          [[[
   [[[     [[[[[[[[  [[[            [[[[[        [[[[[
   [[[     [[[       [[[               [[[[[        [[[[[    ______
  [[[     [[[        [[[                  [[[          [[[  ____
  [[[     [[[         [[[    [[[  [[[[   [[[   [[[[   [[[
[[[[[[  [[[[[[         [[[[[[[     [[[[[[[[     [[[[[[[[

&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^
IFCSS Foundation, Inc. 733 15th Street, NW  Suite 440 Washington, DC 20005
            Tel: (202) 347-0017              Fax: (202) 347-0018
&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=

               News on IFCSS Medical Insurance Program  

Thanks for the Council Coordinator, Chair of last term Council Financial 
Committee, Mr. Lu Wenhe's hard work and  tireless effort, the Seabury  &
Smith has agreed to reduce $40 primium for student annually.

The IFCSS medical insurance  program will continue to offer the  quality
coverage with the low cost. The IFCSS HQ will continue to give promotion
fee to those CSS organizations who help to promot this program.  

                     A  $200 DEDUCTIBLE             B. $500 DEDUCTIBLE

                  Quaterly:  Semi-Annaul:       Quaterly:    Semi-Annual:  

Student             $102         $204             $90            $179 
Student & Spouse    $802         $1604            $719           $1438 
Child               $224         $448             $201           $402  
2 + Children        $449         $898             $402           $804 

For more detail about this program and to get the enrollment form, please
call Administrator, IFCSS  Group  Insurance  Plan at 1-800-424-9883 after
August 1, 1995.  

Note: Due to unexpected and unpaid huge amount phone bill, the long distance
phone line at the IFCSS HQ office was cut off by MCI.  You still can call the
HQ office but we will be unable to return the call before the service is 
resumed.  We apologize for any inconvenience it may cause. 
*********************************************************************
* PBS-L is IFCSS's news distribution list for individuals. To sign  *
* on or off from the list, please send email to [email-masked]  *
* leave the subject line open and put in the mail body:             *
*    (For signing on)      sub PBS-L last name first name           *
*    (For signing off)     unsub PBS-L last name first name         *
* For more information about IFCSS, write to [email-masked]   *
*********************************************************************