Subject: HQ NR #7022: Mid-West CSS Soccer Game

From: [email-masked] (ifcss)
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 95 20:34:59 GMT

Please Help Forward This Post To Local Nets - Thank You
&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=
HEADQUARTERS NEWSRELEASE * HEADQUARTERS NEWSRELEASE * HEADQUARTERS NEWSREL
&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^

           *  *  *    N E W S   R E L E A S E   7021   *  *  *
                    _________   August 17, 1995  __________

   [[[[[[  [[[[[[[[[[    [[[[[[       [[[[[[[      [[[[[[[         ______
    [[[     [[[        [[[    [[[   [[[    [[[   [[[    [[[    _________
    [[[     [[[       [[[          [[[          [[[
   [[[     [[[[[[[[  [[[            [[[[[        [[[[[
   [[[     [[[       [[[               [[[[[        [[[[[    ______
  [[[     [[[        [[[                  [[[          [[[  ____
  [[[     [[[         [[[    [[[  [[[[   [[[   [[[[   [[[
[[[[[[  [[[[[[         [[[[[[[     [[[[[[[[     [[[[[[[[

&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^
IFCSS Foundation, Inc. 733 15th Street, NW  Suite 440 Washington, DC 20005
            Tel: (202) 347-0017              Fax: (202) 347-0018
&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=

                   Mid-West CSS Soccer Game Sponsored by
            IFCSS & CIU at University of Wiscosin at Madison

A Mid-West CSS Soccer Tournament is planned and scheduled on September 2 -
3 (On Labor Day weekend), in Madison.  All CSS soccer teams at universiti-
es and colleges in Mid-west region, are invited to join the game.   Please
team captains, willing to join the tournament,   contact   the   following
person in charge:

Mr. Beilin  Zhang
Address: 108E Eagle Heights, Madison, WI 53705
E-mail:  [email-masked]
Phone:   608 233 3627 (h); 608 262 0347 (o)

We expect 8 teams   will   come to the game. 4 terams are asigned in   one
group based on random drawing. Each group will   follow   the  round-robin
system which means each team will play three times in the same group,  and
No. one and No.   two will be picked up, for championship   Cup and silver
medal, respectively. Totally there are 12 games estimated and total budget
is proposed up to $1,000 with Referee fee paid.

The organizers pledge a fairplay and friendship among players, and all CSS
in this region from this game. Detailed arrangement, schedule and guide to
Madison  soccer field will be posted later.  A mobile Campionship Cup will
be granted to the winner team in the final.

Since there have been several teams expressing the interests in the  game,
we urge the rest of captains in Mid-west,   contact Mr. Beilin    Zhang at
their earliest convenience.  Thanks for your attention.

*********************************************************************
* PBS-L is IFCSS's news distribution list for individuals. To sign  *
* on or off from the list, please send email to [email-masked]  *
* leave the subject line open and put in the mail body:             *
*    (For signing on)      sub PBS-L last name first name           *
*    (For signing off)     unsub PBS-L last name first name         *
* For more information about IFCSS, write to [email-masked]   *
*********************************************************************