Subject: HQ NR #7044: IFCSS/QUEST Travel Service PACKAGE '95

From: [email-masked] (ifcss)
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 1995 17:57:04 -0400

*  *  *    N E W S   R E L E A S E   7044   *  *  *
          _________   October 17, 1995  __________

   [[[[[[  [[[[[[[[[[    [[[[[[       [[[[[[[      [[[[[[[         
    [[[     [[[        [[[    [[[   [[[    [[[   [[[    [[[    ____
    [[[     [[[       [[[          [[[          [[[
   [[[     [[[[[[[[  [[[            [[[[[        [[[[[
   [[[     [[[       [[[               [[[[[        [[[[[    ______
  [[[     [[[        [[[                  [[[          [[[  ____
  [[[     [[[         [[[    [[[  [[[[   [[[   [[[[   [[[
[[[[[[  [[[[[[         [[[[[[[     [[[[[[[[     [[[[[[[[

&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&
IFCSS Foundation, Inc. 733 15th Street, NW  Suite 440 Washington, 
     D.C. 20005   Tel: (202) 347-0017      Fax: (202) 347-0018
&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&

            IFCSS/QUEST Travel Service PACKAGE '95

    IFCSS has developed a special  program for  students,  scholars 
and visitors from mainland China, Taiwan and Hong Kong. The program 
will enable you to enjoy a 50% savings on room rates at more   than 
2,100 hotels across the country, in Canada, Mexico, Caribbean,  and 
European countries, in addition to 10 to 30 percent of discount for 
renting car at Hertz, National and Alamo,  and a coupon  worth $ 35 
to 200 for Northwest  Airline fight. Please contact IFCSS Headquar-
ters to get a bruchure for application.  A membership  card  with a 
whole package of information will  be  mailed  to  you  immediately 
after your application is approved.

                       *   *   *   *   *

   IFCSS/Quest Membership TRAVEL benefits include:

   1. 50% hotel savings at more than 2,000 hotels, motels and inns 
      off the standard rate in U.S.A., Canada, Mexico, Caribbean 
      and selected European Countries;
   2. Car rental discount: Hertz 10%, National 10% to 30%, 
      Alamo 15% to 20%;
   3. $35, $60 or $100 (x2) off Travel Certificate for Northwest 
      Airline Flight,
   4. Dining Savings at Participating resturants for 25% off the 
      total bill;
   5. A free, updated Hotel Directory every three months;
   6. Personally embossed, and customized membership card;
       
   IFCSS provides this program surely for services of students, sch-
olars and visitors from mainland China, Taiwan and  Hong  Kong,  and 
the offer is risk free, if for any reason, or no reason at all,  you 
decide to quit, feel free. For joining in the program, please  write 
to: [email-masked].

   IFCSS Headquarters especially encourages  CSS  organizations   to 
reach the HQ for sponsoring the program in  local  CSS  communities, 
which will save the manpower and mailing expenses of IFCSS Headquar-
ters for distributing bruchures.   For   CSS  organization  leaders, 
please write to: [email-masked], or call 202 347 0017

   When you are planning for a travel, please have a best trip!

*********************************************************************
* PBS-L is IFCSS's news distribution list for individuals. To sign  *
* on or off from the list, please send email to [email-masked]  *
* leave the subject line open and put in the mail body:             *
*    (For signing on)      sub PBS-L last name first name           *
*    (For signing off)     unsub PBS-L last name first name         *
* For more information about IFCSS, write to [email-masked]   *
*********************************************************************