Subject: HQ NR #7045: Follow-Up of IFCSS/QUEST Travel Service PACKAGE '95

From: [email-masked] (ifcss)
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 1995 15:17:25 -0400

*  *  *    N E W S   R E L E A S E   7045   *  *  *
          _________   October 19, 1995  __________

   [[[[[[  [[[[[[[[[[    [[[[[[       [[[[[[[      [[[[[[[         
    [[[     [[[        [[[    [[[   [[[    [[[   [[[    [[[    ____
    [[[     [[[       [[[          [[[          [[[
   [[[     [[[[[[[[  [[[            [[[[[        [[[[[
   [[[     [[[       [[[               [[[[[        [[[[[    ______
  [[[     [[[        [[[                  [[[          [[[  ____
  [[[     [[[         [[[    [[[  [[[[   [[[   [[[[   [[[
[[[[[[  [[[[[[         [[[[[[[     [[[[[[[[     [[[[[[[[

&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&
IFCSS Foundation, Inc. 733 15th Street, NW  Suite 440 Washington, 
     D.C. 20005   Tel: (202) 347-0017      Fax: (202) 347-0018
&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&

[Headquarter's Note] Since the release of IFCSS/Quest Travel Benefit
package in NR #7044, hundreds and hundreds  of  request  mails  from
individuals have flooded into IFCSS Headquarter's computers. Due  to
the lack in manpower for  mailing  brochures  and  network  traffic, 
IFCSS HQ would encourage applicants from schools and institutions to 
contact the local CSSA leaders for "collective request",  while   HQ 
will still accept individual request. We believe this  will  relieve 
the HQ staff from heavy workload,  as  well  as promote the services 
for CSS community by local organizations. Thank you for your  inter-
est and cooperation.

Contact HQ account - For individuals: [email-masked]
                     For groups:          [email-masked]

  ---------------------------------------------------------------

            IFCSS/QUEST Travel Service PACKAGE '95

                       *   *   *   *   *

   IFCSS/Quest Membership TRAVEL benefits include:

   1. 50% hotel savings at more than 2,000 hotels, motels and inns 
      off the standard rate in U.S.A., Canada, Mexico, Caribbean 
      and selected European Countries;
   2. Car rental discount: Hertz 10%, National 10% to 30%, 
      Alamo 15% to 20%;
   3. $35, $60 or $100 (x2) off Travel Certificate for Northwest 
      Airline Flight;
   4. Dining Savings at Participating resturants for 25% off the 
      total bill;
   5. A free, updated Hotel Directory every three months;
   6. Personally embossed, and customized membership card;

    For example, if you want to stay in Charlotte, VA, for one night 
for   visiting   your special friend at University  of  Virginia  at 
Charlotte, you can stay at a lovely Holiday Inn (3501 E Independence 
Blvd.) for $32.5, instead of full prize $65. If you fly  there  from
L.A. by Northwest, you save $60 to $100 for the ticket, which  could
be double-saved if you are accompanied by another friend. Of course,
you won't forget to save for renting a car at the airport.  All  you
need to do is to present your TRAVEL membership card while  making a
reservation. 
       
   IFCSS provides this program exclusively for services of students, 
scholars and visitors from mainland China, Taiwan and Hong Kong.  If 
your friend, who wants to get a card, is  an  American,  or  someone 
from other countries,  please  contact  us for  a courtesy offer. We 
believe the offer will strength your friendship.

   The offer is risk free, if for any reason, or  no  reason at all,  
you decide to quit, feel free. For joining in  the  program,  please  
write to: [email-masked].

   IFCSS Headquarters especially encourages  CSS  organizations   to 
reach the HQ for sponsoring the program in  local  CSS  communities, 
which will save the manpower and mailing expenses of IFCSS Headquar-
ters for distributing bruchures.   For   CSS  organization  leaders, 
please write to: [email-masked], or call 202 347 0017

   When you are planning for a travel, please have a best trip!

*********************************************************************
* PBS-L is IFCSS's news distribution list for individuals. To sign  *
* on or off from the list, please send email to [email-masked]  *
* leave the subject line open and put in the mail body:             *
*    (For signing on)      sub PBS-L last name first name           *
*    (For signing off)     unsub PBS-L last name first name         *
* For more information about IFCSS, write to [email-masked]   *
*********************************************************************