Subject: HQ NR #7063: IFCSS/Cambridge Travel Asia Winter Package

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 1995 21:03:21 -0500

*  *  *    N E W S   R E L E A S E   7063   *  *  *
             _________   December 1, 1995   __________

   [[[[[[  [[[[[[[[[[    [[[[[[       [[[[[[[      [[[[[[[
    [[[     [[[        [[[    [[[   [[[    [[[   [[[    [[[    ______
    [[[     [[[       [[[          [[[          [[[
   [[[     [[[[[[[[  [[[            [[[[[        [[[[[
   [[[     [[[       [[[               [[[[[        [[[[[    ______
  [[[     [[[        [[[                  [[[          [[[  ____
  [[[     [[[         [[[    [[[  [[[[   [[[   [[[[   [[[
[[[[[[  [[[[[[         [[[[[[[     [[[[[[[[     [[[[[[[[

&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^
IFCSS Foundation, Inc. 733 15th Street, NW  Suite 440 Washington,
     D.C. 20005   Tel: (202) 347-0017      Fax: (202) 347-0018
&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=

           IFCSS/Cambridge Travel Asia Winter Package

  For all of those who are going to visit home country or do business,
and prefer to take U.S. Airlines,   you  are having the blessing from 
the IFCSS!

  The IFCSS HQ is pleased to announce the IFCSS/Cambridge Travel, Inc.  
Asia Winter Travel package at this moment in the early holiday season.
The Cambridge Travel, Inc.  is a Boston travel service form speciali-
zing in international travel,    especially   Asia-Pacific region and 
Europe.  The form has contracts with major US airlines.    Mrs. Janet 
Jiang and her employees have more than 10 years travel  agent experi-
ence,  knowledgeable and capable of arranging individual trip as well 
as group travel,  and had helped the IFCSS to arrange  several  group 
meetings and Taiwan group  visit  with  well-recognized  success  and 
customer satisfaction.   With her cooperation,   we are able to offer 
this special travel package to all travelers.  

  This Winter Asia Travel Package  will  offer  the  special discount 
United Airline (UA) ticket from December 1995 to February 1996. It is 
not only convenient to fly the United Airline since the UA  has daily 
flight to China,    you can also earn mileage by participating in the 
"frequent flyer program", diffenent from some other one.   Your miles 
will be credited automatically every time when you fly UA.   One free 
round-trip ticket traveling within and between the 48 contiguous   US 
(worth $450) will be awarded to  accumulated 25,000 miles (for detail 
please contact United Airline).
  
  Please call 1-800-491-5558 to make your reservation.  Remember, you
must refer "IFCSS Winter Travel Program"  to  the agent while booking
the ticket for special and group rates.  

  Basic Fairs (in US dollar) :

                         December '95		January/February '96

       Beijing               880		      930
       Shanghai	             880		      930
       Hong Kong           1,095			      
       Taipei	           1,012

* Adjustable price varies with the different departure area:
 
   Zone 1: CA, OR, WA, ID, AZ, NV, AK                plus    $60
   Zone 2: UT, NM, CO, WY, MT                        plus    $150
   Zone 3: FL                                        plus    $195
   Zone 4: Hawaii                                    minus   $100
   Zone 5: All other area                            plus    $180

* United Airline has daily flight to the above destination.  There is 
  $50 weekend surcharge (Friday, Saturday and Sunday) for each direc-
  tion.

* Airport tax is not included which is varied with different airport.

* Open return allowed, maximal stay up to 6 months.

* 8-day-advance purchase required.

* Frequent flier miles  applicable.

* For those who need to travel to other cities within China, the
  connection domestic airline ticket can be purchased along with
  UA ticket. 

  We wish you, every travelers in  our Chinese students and scholars
community, have a pleasant journey home -  Happy Holidays! 

 ------------------------------------------------------------------
   Cambridge Travel :  1 800 491 5558
   The IFCSS HQ:       1 202 347 0017 - [email-masked]