Subject: HQ NR #7064: "Overseas Chinese Students"/IFCSS Newsletter Vol.7 No. One

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 1995 18:31:22 -0500

*  *  *    N E W S   R E L E A S E   7064   *  *  *
             _________   December 4, 1995   __________

   [[[[[[  [[[[[[[[[[    [[[[[[       [[[[[[[      [[[[[[[
    [[[     [[[        [[[    [[[   [[[    [[[   [[[    [[[    ______
    [[[     [[[       [[[          [[[          [[[
   [[[     [[[[[[[[  [[[            [[[[[        [[[[[
   [[[     [[[       [[[               [[[[[        [[[[[    ______
  [[[     [[[        [[[                  [[[          [[[  ____
  [[[     [[[         [[[    [[[  [[[[   [[[   [[[[   [[[
[[[[[[  [[[[[[         [[[[[[[     [[[[[[[[     [[[[[[[[

&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^
IFCSS Foundation, Inc. 733 15th Street, NW  Suite 440 Washington,
     D.C. 20005   Tel: (202) 347-0017      Fax: (202) 347-0018
&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=

   "Overseas Chinese Students" / IFCSS Newsletter Vol. 7  No. One

"Overseas Chinese Students",  the newsletter of the IFCSS in  Chinese,
is a publication by a group of Chinese students and scholars in Unive- 
rsity of Wisconcin, Madison,  managed by the  Editorial  Board  of the 
IFCSS Newsletter. The Bi-monthly publication focuses on the expression 
of opinions,  life and personal experience of overseas Chinese on cam-
puses in North America, and attempts to make efforts in  setting  up a 
unique bridging bondage among our country fellows and building up  the 
community of Chinese students and scholars in this new continent. 

The Editorial Board welcomes  more  Chinese individuals to participate 
in the teamwork, and contributions to this journal are highly appreci-
ated. Please contact the leadership of the board at:

                    [email-masked]
                   [email-masked]

Please write with your full address to  [email-masked]      for your free 
copy. Each individual is limited to two copy, and     each CSSA,  to 20 
copies. Thank you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
   The Main Contents of This Issue of "Overseas Chinese Students"
---------------------------------------------------------------------
 1. Editorial:   The Proud Fifth Generation of Overseas Students.....
 2. Exclusive Interview:
                 From Constitutionism to Democracy ........ Yan Jiaqi
 3. IFCSS:       Straits and Challenges .................Headquarters
 4. Hobby:       Go Go..................................Jiang Danling
                 Fishing................................Zhong Mengmei
 5. Crossfire:   Chinese Inherited Deficiency of Fighting for
                 Freedom of Speech........................Li Jingjing
 6. Special Report:      
                 Home Visit to China........................Wang Ping
 7. Dreaming in American:
                 Lanyi's American Dream.......................Xiao Yi
                 New York Story............................Zheng Feng
 8. Letters:     Murmur in Autumn...........................Qing Ping
                 "Three" in American Culture..............Alen Densda
                 Who Is Going to the Hell?................Han Meiling
 9. Human Rights News: Five Items...............Human Rights in China
10. Sports News: Mid-West IFCSS Soccer Tournament.............Da Shui
---------------------------------------------------------------------
                IFCSS Newsletter Editorial Board
  Director             Li Kening
  Editor-in-Chief      Zhong Mengbei
  Associates           Shen Weimin, Wu Zhongren, Zhang Kangcong,
                       Zhong Mengbei, Lu Zhengfeng, Yang Mindi,
                       Li Man, Shi Fanying, Li Kening, Li Hong
  Art                  Fei Xiang
  Cover Handwriting    Zhen Zhaifa, Professor

*********************************************************************
* PBS-L is IFCSS's news distribution list for individuals. To sign  *
* on or off from the list, please send email to [email-masked]  *
* leave the subject line open and put in the mail body:             *
*    (For signing on)      sub PBS-L last name first name           *
*    (For signing off)     unsub PBS-L last name first name         *
* For more information about IFCSS, write to [email-masked]   *
*********************************************************************