Subject: HQ NR #7075: IFCSS/AT&T/ICM Long Distance Telephone Service

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 1996 21:33:20 -0500

*  *  *    N E W S   R E L E A S E   7075   *  *  *
             _________   January 4th, 1995   __________

   [[[[[[  [[[[[[[[[[    [[[[[[       [[[[[[[      [[[[[[[
    [[[     [[[        [[[    [[[   [[[    [[[   [[[    [[[    ______
    [[[     [[[       [[[          [[[          [[[
   [[[     [[[[[[[[  [[[            [[[[[        [[[[[
   [[[     [[[       [[[               [[[[[        [[[[[    ______
  [[[     [[[        [[[                  [[[          [[[  ____
  [[[     [[[         [[[    [[[  [[[[   [[[   [[[[   [[[
[[[[[[  [[[[[[         [[[[[[[     [[[[[[[[     [[[[[[[[

&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^
IFCSS Foundation, Inc. 733 15th Street, NW  Suite 440 Washington,
     D.C. 20005   Tel: (202) 347-0017      Fax: (202) 347-0018
&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=
       H A P P Y   H O L I D A Y S   T O   Y O U   A L L

         IFCSS/AT&T/ICM Long Distance Telephone Service

With all those holidays,  Christmas and New Year,  passing, you must 
have made more phone calls to  your  friends and family members. And 
the Chinese Lunar Year is approaching, too. We assume  you will have 
more plesant  time spending with them over the lines!

It is well known to most Chinese students and scholars in the U.S.A. 
that AT&T, the biggest long distance telephone company in the world, 
has more satisfactory service, sound quality and competitive  price. 
That is the very reason why the IFCSS has  been  trying  to  develop 
cooperative relationship for years with  AT&T for providing services 
to the members of our comunity. We make it now!

The IFCSS is now presenting you,  all members of our communities, an 
IFCSS/AT&T/ICM Association Reward Program,  which  will  provide you 
the best long distance plan you can find in  the United  States.  If 
you are not an AT&T customer, you may think about a change;  if  you 
are currently an AT&T customer, you  may  get  extra  benefits free,
i.e.  True  Rewards,  Gold True Rewards  or  Chinese Magazine,  etc.
simply by signing the form and allowing this IFCSS/AT&T/ICM  be your 
sponsor without one penny cost to you, and  your  original  interna-
tional and domestic savings plans won't be affected at all.

Please read the introduction and instruction carefully, fill out the 
forms, and return it to:  [email-masked]  for processing. 
                   ____      ____      ____

1. International Savings Plan
   AT&T True World Savings: 
   ($3 Monthly Fee as the federal rule requires.)
   1). 25% Discount for ANY number, ANYwhere!
   2). You will get ONE month FREE calls after you stay in AT&T for
       six months.
    (Reminder: All big Three, AT&T, MCI and Sprint raised their
    rates for international calls on January 1st. The rates for
    calling China are ranging from $1.20 to $1.30 right now). 

2. Domestic Savings Plan
   AT&T True Reach:  No monthly fee
   25% discount for all domestic calls, to any number, 
                       anywhere and anytime;

3. $25 AT&T Long Distance Certificate if you are a new customer;

4. Exclusive Rewards Plan as an AT&T Customer:
   1). True Rewards Membership 
       - Eligible for those spending more than $25/month
       Each dollar spent will earn one point, and cumulative
       points can be used for 
       a). AT&T Long Distance Certificate: 100 points for $5;
       b). Airliner Frequent Mileage: 100 points for 500 miles
           (Good for United Airline; Delta Airline; USAir, etc)
       c). Free Entry to The Disney Channel; Exclusive Pricing
           for vacation packages to Disney World & Disneyland;
   2). Gold True Rewards Membership
       - Eligible for those spending more than $75/month
       The points earned for each dollar are doubled!
   3). Free Chinese Magazines
       Besides all rewards above, you may get most popular 
       Chinese magazines additionally when you claim your
       cumulative points to: [email-masked]
       For each cumulative 300 points in 1996, you may claim 
       one sort of free magazine among: 
                Readers Digest (Du2 Zhe3 Wen2 Zhai1);
                Novel Monthly (Xiao3 Shuo1 Yue4 Bao4);
                Harvest (Shou1 Huo1);
                Wen2 hui4 Monthly;
                Today (Jin1 Tian1);
                    ____      ____      ____
 
   Please cut the form below along the line, and return to:
                          [email-masked]
 ============================cut line==============================
                      Authorization Form
 ------------------------------------------------------------------
 Billing Phone:  # (        ) ____________________
                 
                Current Long Distance Carrier
      AT&T [ ]       MCI [ ]      SPRINT [ ]       Other [ ]
              Average Monthly Long Distance Bill
 Under $25 [ ]  $25 - $50 [ ]  $50 - $100 [ ]  Over $100 [ ]
 ------------------------------------------------------------------
                     Billing Information
 Full Name ____________________________ (as appeared on phone bill)
 Address   ________________________________________________________
 Apt#      _____________________ City _____________________________
 State     _____________________ Zip Code _________________________
 Country Called Most ______________________________________________
 Native Language     ______________________________________________
 Additional Phone Number: (      ) ________________________________
 Do You Own A Business?   Yes [ ]   No [ ]
 ------------------------------------------------------------------
                       Choose Plans & Benefits
 [  ] * International Savings Plan
 [  ] * Domestic Savings Plan
 [  ] * $25 Certificate
 [  ] ** True Rewards Plan
 [  ] ** Gold True Rewards Plan
 [  ] ** Chinese Magazine          
  * For new customer
 ** For both current & new customer
 ------------------------------------------------------------------
 Sponsoring Organization: The IFCSS -   Soliciting Code: 9063
 ------------------------------------------------------------------
 [  ] I authorize AT&T to notify my  local  telephone company of my
      choice to switch to AT&T for all the telephone numbers listed
      on this form.I understand that I may choose one long distance 
      company for each telephone number.  I will receive a $25 AT&T
      long distance certificates from AT&T if my monthly bill is 
      over $25 of long distance usage.
 [  ] Yes, I am an AT&T customer, and I want to participate in this 
      Association Reward Program.

 Signature: _______________________ Date:__________________________

                       *   *   *   *   *

 Please send your authorization form to: [email-masked] (not AT&T@)
 Any questions and special request:       [email-masked]

*********************************************************************
* PBS-L is IFCSS's news distribution list for individuals. To sign  *
* on or off from the list, please send email to [email-masked]  *
* leave the subject line open and put in the mail body:             *
*    (For signing on)      sub PBS-L last name first name           *
*    (For signing off)     unsub PBS-L last name first name         *
* For more information about IFCSS, write to [email-masked]   *
*********************************************************************