Subject: HQ NR #7076: Improved IFCSS/AT&T/ICM Long Distance Telephone Service

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 1996 16:35:47 -0500

*  *  *    N E W S   R E L E A S E   7076   *  *  *
             _________   January 5, 1995   __________

   [[[[[[  [[[[[[[[[[    [[[[[[       [[[[[[[      [[[[[[[
    [[[     [[[        [[[    [[[   [[[    [[[   [[[    [[[    ______
    [[[     [[[       [[[          [[[          [[[
   [[[     [[[[[[[[  [[[            [[[[[        [[[[[
   [[[     [[[       [[[               [[[[[        [[[[[    ______
  [[[     [[[        [[[                  [[[          [[[  ____
  [[[     [[[         [[[    [[[  [[[[   [[[   [[[[   [[[
[[[[[[  [[[[[[         [[[[[[[     [[[[[[[[     [[[[[[[[

&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^
IFCSS Foundation, Inc. 733 15th Street, NW  Suite 440 Washington,
     D.C. 20005   Tel: (202) 347-0017      Fax: (202) 347-0018
&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=
     Please take a look - it relates to you, any of you!
      
                Improved IFCSS/AT&T/ICM 
              Long Distance Telephone Service

The IFCSS/AT&T long distance service program has been warmly welcomed
since it was released last night.  Members  sent  their authorization
forms,  or made more request about the program. Not surprisedly, most
of them  expressed  uneasy  feeling on the sudden drastic increase of 
the calling plans to China by all big three (due  to  Chinese govern-
ment raised the service charge up to $1.00/minute).

The Headquarters is fully aware of demands of community members espe-
cially as the lunar Chinese New year is coming  soon,  and  therefore 
made the last effort in contacting the collaborative partner. And now 
we are announcing the improved program, with the rate of the interna-
tional savings plan to China back down  to  $0.82/minutes for another 
six months! 

At the current moment,  all big  three  have  their  calling plans to 
China with cheapest rates from $1.20 to 1.30, including regular  AT&T 
opeartors. However,  through  the IFCSS/AT&T/ICM program exclusively, 
the rate remains at $0.82.   But,  it's a temporary offer - only when 
you join the program on this Friday, Saturday, and Sunday -  you  get 
it. From next Monday on,  the  rate  goes  up along with regular AT&T 
prices.

If you are a NON-AT&T customer,   the   IFCSS  strongly  suggests you 
switch to AT&T within this short period, for several reasons:

  1. Maintain the lowest rate to call China for another six months
     with AT&T. Even if you have the same rate with other companies
     currently, it will expire sooner or later before July 5th of 
     1996, and then you are throwed away to the highest rates as 
     they have right now.
 
     Stay with AT&T for another full six months to enjoy the lowest
     rates - no one, including regular AT&T operators, can't offer 
     you this opportunity right now, except the IFCSS;

  2. Be a member of a special group to enjoy extensive IFCSS/AT&T/
     ICM benefits shown below, including true rewards, gold true 
     rewards, Chinese magazines, free international redial service, 
     etc. No any long distance company or plan can offer you these 
     free services, which many treasure very much. You will know
     how much you like it when you own it;

  3. Free one month calling after you stay with this program for 
     six months. Many members addressed questions about this. It's 
     simple: when you stay for six months, your average monthly 
     spending of the last consecutive three months will be 
     calculated, and you will get a certificate based on this 
     average amount (from $25 to that much you spend averagely,
     $50, $100, $200 or more) - equivalent to one free month phone 
     calling! If you want to calculate, you can find it's actually 
     an additional saving for 1/6 (16.7%) discount! No other 
     company or program offer you this saving as we know;

  4. $25 certificate for long distance calling which will mail to 
     you within four weeks when you sign the form. No other company 
     or program offer you this certificate as we know right now;

  5. You must have heard of the quality and the service of AT&T long 
     distance company... right? We won't repeat any more.

The key point is that you must sign the forms for switch or joining 
in the program within the next 56 hours - then the opportunity will 
be gone. The headquarters office will have  staffs on duty to  take 
care of all signed forms, and send to AT&T/ICM immdiately for emer-
gent processing.

Please pass this message to your friends, colleagues, and those you 
love.

Good Luck!

   -----------------------------------------------------------------

1. International Savings Plan
   AT&T True World Savings: 
   ($3 Monthly Fee as the federal rule requires.)
   1). $0.82/minute for ANY number, ANYWHERE from Saturday 0:00am to 
       Monday 12:00am (whole weekend Saturday and Sunday, 48 hours);
   2). Weekday rate: $1.30/minute for anytime, anywhere and 
       any number;
   2). You will get ONE month FREE calls after you stay in AT&T for
       six months.
    (Reminder: All big Three, AT&T, MCI and Sprint raised their
    rates for international calls on January 1st. The rates for
    calling China are ranging from $1.20 to $1.30 right now). 

2. Domestic Savings Plan
   AT&T True Reach:  No monthly fee
   25% discount for all domestic calls, to any number, 
                       anywhere and anytime;

3. $25 AT&T Long Distance Certificate if you are a new customer;

4. Exclusive Rewards Plan as an AT&T Customer:
   1). True Rewards Membership 
       - Eligible for those spending more than $25/month
       Each dollar spent will earn one point, and cumulative
       points can be used for 
       a). AT&T Long Distance Certificate: 100 points for $5;
       b). Airliner Frequent Mileage: 100 points for 500 miles
           (Good for United Airline; Delta Airline; USAir, etc)
       c). Free Entry to The Disney Channel; Exclusive Pricing
           for vacation packages to Disney World & Disneyland;
   2). Gold True Rewards Membership
       - Eligible for those spending more than $75/month
       The points earned for each dollar are doubled!
   3). Free Chinese Magazines
       Besides all rewards above, you may get most popular 
       Chinese magazines additionally when you claim your
       cumulative points to: [email-masked]
       For each cumulative 300 points in 1996, you may claim 
       one sort of free magazine among: 
                Readers Digest (Du2 Zhe3 Wen2 Zhai1);
                Novel Monthly (Xiao3 Shuo1 Yue4 Bao4);
                Harvest (Shou1 Huo1);
                Wen2 hui4 Monthly;
                Today (Jin1 Tian1);

5. International Redial Service
   when the line is busy, AT&T will automatically help you
   dial forfurther 30 minutes till it gets through without
   bothering you for keeping dialing. Dial:  *234
   It is free.
                    ____      ____      ____
 
   Please cut the form below along the line, and return to:
                          [email-masked]
 ============================cut line==============================
                      Authorization Form
 ------------------------------------------------------------------
 Billing Phone:  # (        ) ____________________
                 
                Current Long Distance Carrier
      AT&T [ ]       MCI [ ]      SPRINT [ ]       Other [ ]
              Average Monthly Long Distance Bill
 Under $25 [ ]  $25 - $50 [ ]  $50 - $100 [ ]  Over $100 [ ]
 ------------------------------------------------------------------
                     Billing Information
 Full Name ____________________________ (as appeared on phone bill)
 Address   ________________________________________________________
 Apt#      _____________________ City _____________________________
 State     _____________________ Zip Code _________________________
 Country Called Most ______________________________________________
 Native Language     ______________________________________________
 Additional Phone Number: (      ) ________________________________
 Do You Own A Business?   Yes [ ]   No [ ]
 ------------------------------------------------------------------
                       Choose Plans & Benefits
 [  ] * International Savings Plan
 [  ] * Domestic Savings Plan
 [  ] * $25 Certificate
 [  ] ** Free One Month Calling
 [  ] ** International Redial Service
 [  ] ** True Rewards Plan
 [  ] ** Gold True Rewards Plan
 [  ] ** Chinese Magazine          
  * For new customer
 ** For both current & new customer
 ------------------------------------------------------------------
 Sponsoring Organization: The IFCSS -   Soliciting Code: 9063
 ------------------------------------------------------------------
 [  ] I authorize AT&T to notify my  local  telephone company of my
      choice to switch to AT&T for all the telephone numbers listed
      on this form.I understand that I may choose one long distance 
      company for each telephone number.  I will receive a $25 AT&T
      long distance certificates from AT&T if my monthly bill is 
      over $25 of long distance usage.
 [  ] Yes, I am an AT&T customer, and I want to participate in this 
      Association Reward Program.

 Signature: _______________________ Date:__________________________

                       *   *   *   *   *

 Please send your authorization form to: [email-masked] (not AT&T@)
 Any questions and special request:       [email-masked]

*********************************************************************
* PBS-L is IFCSS's news distribution list for individuals. To sign  *
* on or off from the list, please send email to [email-masked]  *
* leave the subject line open and put in the mail body:             *
*    (For signing on)      sub PBS-L last name first name           *
*    (For signing off)     unsub PBS-L last name first name         *
* For more information about IFCSS, write to [email-masked]   *
*********************************************************************