Subject: HQ NR #7083: IFCSS/AT&T/ICM Comes Back - $0.82/min for Calling China!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 1996 22:48:03 -0500

*  *  *    N E W S   R E L E A S E   7083   *  *  *
             _________   February 8, 1995   __________

   [[[[[[  [[[[[[[[[[    [[[[[[       [[[[[[[      [[[[[[[
    [[[     [[[        [[[    [[[   [[[    [[[   [[[    [[[    ______
    [[[     [[[       [[[          [[[          [[[
   [[[     [[[[[[[[  [[[            [[[[[        [[[[[
   [[[     [[[       [[[               [[[[[        [[[[[    ______
  [[[     [[[        [[[                  [[[          [[[  ____
  [[[     [[[         [[[    [[[  [[[[   [[[   [[[[   [[[
[[[[[[  [[[[[[         [[[[[[[     [[[[[[[[     [[[[[[[[

&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^
IFCSS Foundation, Inc. 733 15th Street, NW  Suite 440 Washington,
     D.C. 20005   Tel: (202) 347-0017      Fax: (202) 347-0018
&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=
       
      IFCSS/AT&T/ICM Comes back - $0.82/min for Calling China!

We would take this opportunity to announce that, IFCSS/AT&T/ICM comes
back, again, with the rate of $0.82/minutes for calling China, start-
ing right now!  Obviously  it  is a gift for celebrating 1996 Chinese 
Lunar New Year.  This is the lowest rate offered in the long-distance 
telephone market, and we make all other benefits remained the same as
before, including $25 certificate and one month free call, etc.

If you are a current AT&T customer, please get enrolled too for extra
benefits.

Please don't miss the chance this time, and apply right away to:
                       [email-masked]  
                   ____      ____      ____

1. International Savings Plan
   AT&T True World Savings: 
   ($3 Monthly Fee as the federal rule requires.)
   1). 50% Discount for ANY number, ANYwhere!
   2). You will get ONE month FREE calls after you stay in AT&T for
       six months.
      The $0.82/min for calling China provide services at:
           Weekday: 8pm to 2 pm;
           Weekend: all 48 hrs, for three months, and you can apply
      for renewal at that time.

2. Domestic Savings Plan
   AT&T True Reach:  No monthly fee
   25% discount for all domestic calls, to any number, 
                       anywhere and anytime;

3. $25 AT&T Long Distance Certificate if you are a new customer;

4. Exclusive Rewards Plan as an AT&T Customer:
   1). True Rewards Membership 
       - Eligible for those spending more than $25/month
       Each dollar spent will earn one point, and cumulative
       points can be used for 
       a). AT&T Long Distance Certificate: 100 points for $5;
       b). Airliner Frequent Mileage: 100 points for 500 miles
           (Good for United Airline; Delta Airline; USAir, etc)
       c). Free Entry to The Disney Channel; Exclusive Pricing
           for vacation packages to Disney World & Disneyland;
   2). Gold True Rewards Membership
       - Eligible for those spending more than $75/month
       The points earned for each dollar are doubled!
                    ____      ____      ____
 
   Please cut the form below along the line, and return to:
                          [email-masked]
 ============================cut line==============================
                      Authorization Form
 ------------------------------------------------------------------
 Billing Phone:  # (        ) ____________________
                 
                Current Long Distance Carrier
      AT&T [ ]       MCI [ ]      SPRINT [ ]       Other [ ]
              Average Monthly Long Distance Bill
 Under $25 [ ]  $25 - $50 [ ]  $50 - $100 [ ]  Over $100 [ ]
 ------------------------------------------------------------------
                     Billing Information
 Full Name ____________________________ (as appeared on phone bill)
 Address   ________________________________________________________
 Apt#      _____________________ City _____________________________
 State     _____________________ Zip Code _________________________
 Country Called Most ______________________________________________
 Native Language     ______________________________________________
 Additional Phone Number: (      ) ________________________________
 Do You Own A Business?   Yes [ ]   No [ ]
 ------------------------------------------------------------------
                     Choose Plans & Benefits
 [  ] * International Savings Plan
 [  ] * Domestic Savings Plan
 [  ] * $25 Certificate
 [  ] * One month free call
 [  ] ** True Rewards Plan
 [  ] ** Gold True Rewards Plan      
  * For new customer
 ** For both current & new customer
 ------------------------------------------------------------------
 Sponsoring Organization: The IFCSS -   Soliciting Code: 9063
 ------------------------------------------------------------------
 [  ] I authorize AT&T to notify my  local  telephone company of my
      choice to switch to AT&T for all the telephone numbers listed
      on this form.I understand that I may choose one long distance 
      company for each telephone number.  I will receive a $25 AT&T
      long distance certificates from AT&T if my monthly bill is 
      over $25 of long distance usage.
 [  ] Yes, I am an AT&T customer, and I want to participate in this 
      Association Reward Program.

 Signature: _______________________ Date:__________________________

                       *   *   *   *   *

 Please send your authorization form to: [email-masked] (not AT&T@)
 Any questions and special request:       [email-masked]

*********************************************************************
* PBS-L is IFCSS's news distribution list for individuals. To sign  *
* on or off from the list, please send email to [email-masked]  *
* leave the subject line open and put in the mail body:             *
*    (For signing on)      sub PBS-L last name first name           *
*    (For signing off)     unsub PBS-L last name first name         *
* For more information about IFCSS, write to [email-masked]   *
*********************************************************************