Subject: HQ NR #7092: Hsu Sen Fa Scholarship To Mainland Students '96

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 1996 19:50:44 -0400

*  *  *    N E W S   R E L E A S E   # 7092    *  *  *
             _________   April, 15  1996   __________

   [[[[[[  [[[[[[[[[[    [[[[[[       [[[[[[[      [[[[[[[
    [[[     [[[        [[[    [[[   [[[    [[[   [[[    [[[    ______
    [[[     [[[       [[[          [[[          [[[
   [[[     [[[[[[[[  [[[            [[[[[        [[[[[
   [[[     [[[       [[[               [[[[[        [[[[[    ______
  [[[     [[[        [[[                  [[[          [[[  ____
  [[[     [[[         [[[    [[[  [[[[   [[[   [[[[   [[[
[[[[[[  [[[[[[         [[[[[[[     [[[[[[[[     [[[[[[[[

&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^&^
 Independent Federation of Chinese Students and Scholars in the USA
IFCSS Foundation, Inc. 733 15th Street, NW  Suite 440 Washington,
     D.C. 20005   Tel: (202) 347-0017      Fax: (202) 347-0018
&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=&=

           Hsu Sen Fa Scholarship To Mainland Students '96

   To help Chinese students complete their graduate studies, Hsu Sen 
Fa Scholaship was set up  to award Mainland Students who have gained 
certain accomplishments academically but are not financially promis-
ing at the moment. The foundation looks forward to seeing the recei-
pents of the scholarship, $2,000 for each, to return to home country 
after  graduation  and  participate in the endeavour of motherland's  
modernization in China.

   Eligibility

   Mainland students in states of New York,  New Jersey and Pennsyl-
vania,  who are candidates to Ph.D program and have started to write 
dissertations;

   Application Documents

   1. Application letter & Resume;
   2. Two references from professors;
   3. Certificate of Candidancy to Ph.D program or qualification
      proof from department or school; Transcripts;
   4. Outline of the Ph.D dissertation approved by the committee,
      and approval letter;
   5. University registration proof and status of financial support.

   Deadline
 
   May 31, 1996

   Application Documents Mailed to:

   IFCSS Headquarters,
   733 15th St. N.W. Suite 440
   Washington D.C. 20005
   (Please label the envelop: "Hsu Sen Fa Scholarship", and send it
    to the above address no later than May 20, 1996)

*********************************************************************
* PBS-L is IFCSS's news distribution list for individuals. To sign  *
* on or off from the list, please send email to [email-masked]  *
* leave the subject line open and put in the mail body:             *
*    (For signing on)      sub PBS-L last name first name           *
*    (For signing off)     unsub PBS-L last name first name         *
* For more information about IFCSS, write to [email-masked]   *
*********************************************************************