Subject: IC940824: Dow up 71 points - don't miss another time

From: "Gray Zhu, 800-289-2498, 212-279-6700" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 94 21:07:52 CDT

==================    IC940824: Investment Club  ======================

1. Dow up 71 points - Do not miss another best market day! ... Gray Zhu
_______________________________________________________________________
   (be sure to read the Disclaimer in the end if you have not read)

1. Dow up 71 points - Do not miss another best market day! ... Gray Zhu

Holly Shit! the Dow is up 70.9 points! that's 1.8%!

Remember I just said three days ago in "The market is making a quiet
   comeback":

   "In the past two or three weeks, the market has made a quiet come back.
   The S&P 500 index, Dow Jones and NYSE composite index have just
   emerged above or touched the 200-day moving average, giving technical
   bullish sign."

Remember I posted this before: from 1980 to 1989, there were about
   2500 trading days, if you count all 2500 days, the average return per
   year is 17.9%, if you miss 40 best days in the market, the annual
   return is only 3.9%.

YOU HAVE JUST MISSED ONE OF THE BEST DAYS IN THE MARKET! If you have
   been waiting for a so-called "turnaround". Nobody know when is a 
   turnaround.

If you do not want to miss another best day, and want some ideas, I
can certainly help, I have a bunch of stocks and funds to offer - join
IC-VIP by sending your phone number and address to [email-masked],
no obligations. Or, give me a call at 800-289-2498 (always leave msg
if I am online). I have just got an emergence offer.

Everybody is encouraged to review the past issues in
ifcss.org:/org/icnet directory, especially new comers. There is some
good stuff there. such as the baby boomer.

-Gray.

==========================================================================
                           Disclaimers:

 a) Material on ICnet  is for general information only, and made available
    to  voluntary  subscribers  (subscription  is  free).    There  is  no
    guarantee of  accuracy in either text or numbers, so please read  with
    your own discretion.  Opinion expressed by any author is  his own, not
    necessarily  his  employer's.  Nobody on  the icnet-l or related (Hong
    Guang, Gray Zhu or their employers, or any other members, or ifcss.org
    which is the  ftp provider) except yourself assumes any responsibility
    for any consequences of using the material.

 b) You are free to forward and copy the material  for private use. If you
    do forward, it is mandatory to let it ALWAYS GO  WITH DISCLAIMER.  Use 
    of the material for commercial  purpose without written consent of the 
    author is prohibited.

 c) Any past performance examples should  not be considered a guarantee of
    future   results.    Any  company mentioned   does    not constitute a
    recommendation by anybody.

==========================================================================
For specific recommendations and info on IC-VIP, contact [email-masked] 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                  ICnet - Investment Club on network
__________________________________________________________________________
  SUB/SIGNOFF to: [email-masked], with mailbody as:
                  SUB ICNET-L Firstname Lastname or: SIGNOFF ICNET-L
  Post mail to:   [email-masked]
  Anonymous ftp:  at ifcss.org, in direcctory: /org/icnet
  Gopher:         /org/icnet on ifcss.org, /ifcss/org/icnet on cnd.org
  Managers:       Guang Hong, [email-masked]
                  Gray Zhu, [email-masked] (800)-289-2498
__________________________________________________________________________
     ALL INVESTMENTS INVOLVE RISK, STUDY CAREFULLY BEFORE INVESTING.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~