Subject: Chinese Stock Market up 30%

From: "Gray Zhu, 800-289-2498, 212-279-6700" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 94 22:04:54 CDT

==================    IC940802: Investment Club  ======================

1. Chinese Stock Markets Bounce Back, Rising 30% ............. NY times
_______________________________________________________________________
   (be sure to read the Disclaimer in the end if you have not read)

1. Chinese Stock Markets Bounce Back, Rising 30%

According to NY Times ...

Chinese stock price surged more than 30 percent yesterday after the
Government's announcement late last week that it had halted the
listing of new stock issures.  Shanghai up 36%, Shenzhen up 34%. Both
markets had fallen by more than 70% from their high last year.

The picture shows police presented to hold back crowds of potential
buyers.

==========================================================================
                           Disclaimers:

 a) Material on ICnet  is for general information only, and made available
    to  voluntary  subscribers  (subscription  is  free).    There  is  no
    guarantee of  accuracy in either text or numbers, so please read  with
    your own discretion.  Opinion expressed by any author is  his own, not
    necessarily  his  employer's.  Nobody on  the icnet-l or related (Hong
    Guang, Gray Zhu or their employers, or any other members, or ifcss.org
    which is the  ftp provider) except yourself assumes any responsibility
    for any consequences of using the material.

 b) You are free to forward and copy the material  for private use. If you
    do forward, it is mandatory to let it ALWAYS GO  WITH DISCLAIMER.  Use 
    of the material for commercial  purpose without written consent of the 
    author is prohibited.

 c) Any past performance examples should  not be considered a guarantee of
    future   results.    Any  company mentioned   does    not constitute a
    recommendation by anybody.

==========================================================================
For specific recommendations and info on IC-VIP, contact [email-masked] 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                  ICnet - Investment Club on network
__________________________________________________________________________
  SUB/SIGNOFF to: [email-masked], with mailbody as:
                  SUB ICNET-L Firstname Lastname or: SIGNOFF ICNET-L
  Post mail to:   [email-masked]
  Anonymous ftp:  at ifcss.org, in direcctory: /org/icnet
  Gopher:         /org/icnet on ifcss.org, /ifcss/org/icnet on cnd.org
  Managers:       Guang Hong, [email-masked]
                  Gray Zhu, [email-masked] (800)-289-2498
__________________________________________________________________________
     ALL INVESTMENTS INVOLVE RISK, STUDY CAREFULLY BEFORE INVESTING.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~