Subject: IC940912: The Art of Market

From: "Gray Zhu 718-601-3746, (718)-358-2468" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 94 19:00:35 CDT

==================    IC940912: Investment Club  ======================

          A New Era For Investing - The Art Of Market Physics

                      by Ning Zhu and Gray Zhu

                    -------- "Abstract" --------

  You are going to be introduced something you have never heard before.
  And, your life could be changed if you take full advantage of it.  A
  trading model of the stock and commodity market has been developed
  based on physics. Performance of the model were 76% and 95% return in
  1992 and 1993 respectively. With $1 million capital, the potential
  gain could reach over 100% annually with risk less than 10%, what it
  means is a $50,000  investment could bring you wealth of $1,600,000
  in 5 years.  Based on the model, a limited partnership "Newton Fund"
  is proposed, with the objective "It's my turn to get rich".

======================= Table of Contents ========================

1. A new era for investing in the market.
2. How money can be made
3. Take full advantage of the model - "It's my turn to get rich."
4. We do not like Lotto - make conservative money
5. The laws of physics are the laws of the market - don't read.
==================================================================

1. A new era for investing in the market.
-----------------------------------------

In recent years, many physics principles have been applied to the
market to forecast the movements, especially in the derivative
trading. These statistical models based on physics and mathematics are
mostly complicated, and not decisive.  

But, things will probably change! A new trading model of the stock and
commodity market has been developed (primarily by Ning Zhu) based on
simple physics principles.  Simple language and terminology will be
used to explain to you what we can do to "get rich".  Performance of
the model were 76% and 95% return in 1992 and 1993 respectively.

We believe the model and strategy could turn $50,000 investment into
$1,600,000 in 5 years. You could become one of the top 2% wealthy man
in the United States, not only intelligence wise, but money wise,
depending on whether you have the courage or not.

2. How money can be made
------------------------

Do you want to know how easily money can be made? It is simple

Most of the weekdays, you go to work from home, and go home after
work. Right?

One day, you come out of the door and find it is raining, you may go
back home to pick up an umbrella; Another day, you find letters in the
mailbox, and have to go back home check it. It happens sometime.

Now, if you are half way to the office, what is the chance of your
coming back home to pick up an umbrella? 

Very little! 90% chance you are going to the office all the way.

Wake up please! Same analogy, same thing happens in the market!

What's amazing is that the model we developed has the ability to
identify the chance of "your coming back home" to pick up an umbrella
after half way to the office is about 12%.  i.e. the chance of your
going all the way 88%.

How? You don't want know the garbage like Fourier Transformation,
Partial Wave, Partial Differential Equation, Lagrangian Interpolation
and Extrapolation, Path Integral.

"Let me assume you are right, so what?"

How about following the market when you see it is at half way? Let's
say "go to office" is moving up in the market, and "go back home" is
moving down in the market. When we see "half way to the office", we
take Long (L) position, and short (S) when we see "half way to home"
after work. 

How much do we make, then? The distantance you have passed is the
money we are going to make!

Where is the half way in the market? That is again junk terms like
Brown Motion and Free Path, Boltzman Distribution, SU(3) Symmetry
Group, Parity, Gamma Function, etc. 

All you want to know is the model can detect where is the "half
way". Performance of the model were 76% and 95% return in 1992 and
1993 respectively, and paper trade results have been showing to you in
the past two weeks.

A Chart and a table are available upon request. In the chart,
"half-way" found to be is 1.0 at the time, with this number in hands,
you can measure when you should trade! and how much money you can
make!

Amazing! Do you want to know more? call the numbers at the end of this
article.

3. Take full advantage of the model - "it's my turn to get rich."
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Have you ever heard of George Sorros? a Hungarian guy who made all his
friends milliaires in a few years. Simply because Sorros had the right
strategy in the futures trading. 

Do you want to be one of the "next George Sorros' friends"?

Have you ever heard of Warren Buffet? In Omaha, NE, a whole street of
residents have become millinares. How? apparently not by selling
buffet for dinner.  Buffet brought his neighbours into his fund and
made them money. 

Do you want to be the "next Buffet neighbour"?

The chance is in front of you:

With two "rocket scientists" (Ph.D's in physics), One vehicle - Newton
Fund equiped with the right model and strategy. YOU CAN TAKE THE RIDE
AS FAR AS YOU WANT!

More information can be found in "Preliminary Agreement" which is
enclosed or sent to you. Or contact the phone numbers and address at
the end of this article.

4. We don't like Lotto - making conservative money
--------------------------------------------------

You don't like to buy Lotto, we don't either!

Let's do it conservatively!

We have a swimming pool with 5 lanes, and 100 atheletes. We send 5
athelete into the pool to swim, money is earned according to distance.
and 95 of them are staying intact. 

When we find one in trouble (any kind of light injury), two out of the
95 is sent to support the one who is in trouble, and swim with the
original one, when the problem is solved, the two come back (take
profit), and the original one continues to swim (make money).

In case of the two is again in trouble along with the original one, we
send 3 more out of the remaining 93 to support the three, and 6 people
will swim (make money) that lane. If the support is successful, we
pull out the 5 (take profit) but one continues to swim (make money);
if not, WE PUMP THE WATER (exit the market) and see what's going on at
the bottom of the water (a ghost?  World War III ?).

Remember the success rate of a support is 88%.

Could we be more CONSERVATIVE?

For detailed discussion, please read the "Preliminary Agreement".  Or
call the number at the end of the article.
 
5. The laws of physics are the laws of the market.
--------------------------------------------------

o Newton's Laws

	a) Market movement has inertia, and can be described by
	   moving averages. Market shows trend as inertia, and the 
           trend tends to continue if no significant "force".

	b) News events are the force cause acceleration of price.

	c) Action/Reaction are the Bull/Bear, Demand/Supply,
           Long/Short, Support/Resistance in the market. Any given moment,
	   they are balanced.

o Brown motion: Average Free Path of molecular motion of the market can
           be determine using statistical tools.

o Symmetry: Up, Down, Strange, Charm, Bottom, and Top are found or to 
            be found in particle physics, they are also found in the
            market. 

            Parity: Bull/Bear
                    Demand/Supply, 
                    Support/Resistance
                    Long/Short

-------------------------- 
For further information, contact:

Gray Zhu (718)-601-3746
Ning Zhu (718)-358-2468

or 

[email-masked]