Subject: IC941223: Possible Bear Market Ahead

From: Gray Zhu <[email-masked]>

==================    IC941223: Investment Club  ======================

1. Possible Bear Market Ahead .......................... Xiaogang Leng
_______________________________________________________________________
   (be sure to read the Disclaimer in the end if you have not read)

> From [email-masked] Fri Dec 23 11:27:29 1994
> Date: Fri, 23 Dec 1994 09:21:31 -0700
> From: [email-masked] (xiaogang leng)
> Message-Id: <[email-masked]>
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: Bear market
> 
> Dear fellow investors:
> 
> Recently, the stock market has been volatile and quite a few people
> are wondering the future of the market. I have been following macro
> economy with a modified model (see Martin Zweig's Winning On Wall
> Street). This model has been showing sell signals since the mid of 
> August. Besides, an article on the Investors Business Daily surveyed
> quite a few famous news letter writer including Martin Zweig, all of
> them expressed the extremely bearish point of view. My feeling is that
> the stock market is going to have a crach in the next a few months to
> a year. I would personally prefer to putting 70% of my investment in 
> cash. Why risk our hard-earned money? This is only my point of view.
> It does not serve as a recommendation of selling your stocks. I may
> be wrong.
> 
> Xiaogang Leng
> 

==========================================================================
                           Disclaimers:

 a) Material on ICnet  is for general information only, and made available
    to  voluntary  subscribers  (subscription  is  free).    There  is  no
    guarantee of  accuracy in either text or numbers, so please read  with
    your own discretion.  Opinion expressed by any author is  his own, not
    necessarily  his  employer's.  Nobody on  the icnet-l or related (Hong
    Guang, Gray Zhu or their employers, or any other members, or ifcss.org
    which is the  ftp provider) except yourself assumes any responsibility
    for any consequences of using the material.

 b) You are free to forward and copy the material  for private use. If you
    do forward, it is mandatory to let it ALWAYS GO  WITH DISCLAIMER.  Use 
    of the material for commercial  purpose without written consent of the 
    author is prohibited.

 c) Any past performance examples should  not be considered a guarantee of
    future   results.    Any  company mentioned   does    not constitute a
    recommendation by anybody.

 d) ICnet is a moderated group. Message may or may not be posted, and many
    messages are combined into one post to reduce network traffic.   There
    may be delay in posting your message.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                  ICnet - Investment Club on network
__________________________________________________________________________
  SUB/SIGNOFF to: [email-masked], with mailbody as:
                  SUB ICNET-L Firstname Lastname or: SIGNOFF ICNET-L
  Post mail to:   [email-masked]
  Anonymous ftp:  at ifcss.org, in direcctory: /org/icnet
  Gopher:         /org/icnet on ifcss.org, /ifcss/org/icnet on cnd.org
  Managers:       Guang Hong, [email-masked]
                  Gray Zhu, [email-masked]
__________________________________________________________________________
     ALL INVESTMENTS INVOLVE RISK, STUDY CAREFULLY BEFORE INVESTING.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~