Subject: README.WM (message provided for Wei-Ming Archive at IFCSS.ORG)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 1994 16:33:22 -0500 (EST)

Introduction to WEI-MING, a Chinese Magazine
		============================================
Dear Readers,   

    "Wei-Ming" is a new comprehensive Chinese magazine, published in 1994 
(non-periodically for the time being) by WEI-MING FOUNDATION in Louisville, 
Kentucky. "Wei-Ming" is freely circulated by both surface mail and computer 
network.  For information on subscription, please refer to the end of this 
file, or the Notice for Contrinutors and Readers in each issue of "Wei-Ming".

    "Wei-Ming" sincerely invites you to submit your Chinese articles for 
publication.  Submission (manuscripts accepted) should be mailed to 
	Wei-Ming Editorial Board
	7410 Maria Avenue
	Louisville, Kentucky 40222, U.S.A.
or sent electronically to  [email-masked]  (Wei-Bin Zeng). 

============================================================================ 

WEI-MING Editorial Board        

	Xiao-Dong Hu    [email-masked]                  
	Chi Wang        [email-masked] 
	Wei-Bin Zeng    [email-masked] 

    Telephone:  (502) 429-8309  (502) 499-5844   Fax:  (502) 426-8937 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

TO SUBSCRIBE, send mailing address to "[email-masked]", or

    Wei-Ming Magazine, 7410 Maria Avenue, Louisville, KY 40222, U.S.A. 

TO SUBSCRIBE GB/HZ version, contact 
	Chi Wang,       [email-masked]
uuencoded GB file will be sent, if HZ is not specified. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

WEI-MING  GB/HZ  files ftp sites
	CND.ORG         /pub/other-orgs/weiming         (GB)    
	IFCSS.ORG       /org/weimig                     (GB) 
			/act/magazine                   (HZ) 

============================================================================