Subject: Re: What's with all the Radar on Hwy 9?

From: [email-masked] (John Reece)
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 95 23:54:59 GMT

In article <[email-masked]>,
   [email-masked] (The Butterfly) wrote:

>(Or:)
>	We could remove the speed-limit completely. Let the careless 
>ones weed themselves out.

Or we could set up the photo-radar on a mountain road just past
a turnout and have it photograph vehicles going below the 
speed limit.   The number of vehicles stacked up 
behind it could  then be counted, and if it was excessive a citation 
could be mailed to the pokey driver for failing to heed signs saying 
"slower traffic use turnouts".  :-)

Repeatedly getting stuck behind such drivers when house-hunting
(once all the way from Boulder Creek to Saratoga) is why 
I eventually opted for a Highway 17 commute instead of a 
Highway 9 commute.

John Reece
Not an Intel spokesman