Subject: Re: photo radar useage

From: NMA <[email-masked]>
Date: 6 Sep 1995 20:34:12 GMT

One wonders what will happen when cop cars get a picture taken when they 
exceed the speed limit?  They'll go back into the logs for that 
particular time and find out where the vehicle was going.  If legit, it's 
tossed I bet which is okay by me.

But what if the cop is going 50/35 to mail a letter or hit the donut 
stand before it closes?  Will the picture vanish?  "Our officers never 
speed."

-- 
National Motorists Association      Join the NMA!
[email-masked]                  $29 a year.
http://www.msn.fullfeed.com/nma

---

From: [email-masked] (Alex D Rodriguez)
Date: 7 Sep 1995 15:02:20 GMT

In article <[email-masked]>,
>tossed I bet which is okay by me.

I heard that this is one of the reasons why photo radar never made it in 
NJ.  Except that it was politicians, not police that were worried about 
getting caught.  Every jurisdiction that uses photo radar should have a 
separate person who investigates all incidents involving government employees.

-----------------                                                             
Alex     __O    '86 Dodge Omni GLH Turbo                                    
       _-\<,_   '87 Alfa Romeo Milano                                       
      (_)/ (_)  '88 Vitus/Dura-Ace