Subject: Re: Speeders, FYI

From: [email-masked] (Robert E. Klimkiewicz, Jr.)
Date: 1 Apr 1995 14:41:15 GMT

Damien Weiss (s9udzw@harpoon) wrote:
: > I think that was intended to be a threat.  I hereby grant permission
: > for it to be reposted there.
: > 

: 	Matthew, you have no permission to grant. Along with this post 
: that I am creating, this is all in the public forum- it it no one's to 
: own. 

Yeah, but considering HE (matthew) was the one who wrote it, I guess he 
DOES have the permission to grant that it be moved to another group.  
Duh, figure it out. ;)

--
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
Robert E. Klimkiewicz, Jr.     -=-=-     George Mason University -=-=-
[email-masked]    -=-=-    The above statements and opinions are mine
and mine alone and do not represent those of George Mason University
or anyone else unless specifically stated. (c) 1995  -=-=-

---

From: [email-masked] (Chris Miller)
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 1995 11:56:24 GMT

>DOES have the permission to grant that it be moved to another group.  

I guess if he doesn't like it, he can call a cop.