Subject: Re: Cops can't live with them . . .

From: [email-masked] (Alice M. Cabrera)
Date: 28 Apr 1995 16:52:19 -0400

I've heard my friend tell me this one cop who pulled her over said "Going
a little fast, _bitch_?"(and I quote direct words) This was totally uncalled
for, my friend did nothing too him, she was going 75 on the highway and was
polite to him,even after he called her that, hardly something to call her a bitch for.
She then proceeded to tell me a cop who pulled her over for a broken
taillight. Her mom was in the car with her and went out to see the
"broken" taillight, and it was working fine! I have never been pulled over
by a cop (very lucky) but after hearing several stories from friends about
their experiences, it seems to me that they definitely have a power trip
going. Cops need to realize that they should be polite just like the rest
of us.
Alice
-- 
Alice M. Cabrera
Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta Georgia, 30332
uucp:	  ...!{decvax,hplabs,ncar,purdue,rutgers}!gatech!prism!gt3220a
Internet: [email-masked]