Subject: Re: Question: Do radar jamme

From: [email-masked] (Mark Larry)
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 1995 23:34:00 GMT

SH>From: Scott Huguley <[email-masked]>
SH>I have seen several magazine advertisements for jammers which are said to
SH>make your car invisible to police radar.  Do these things really work?  I
SH>have been inclined to believe that these are black boxes designed to
SH>relieve drivers of weight in their pocketbook or you would see them
SH>everywhere.  Anyone had actual experience with these electronic
SH>contrivances?

  The only radar jammer that has been proven to work in the REAL WORLD
Is called VCRD by Stealth Technologies.
 I called find the magazine with the article in it but i do remember a
 few magazine articles that tried it in REAL WORLD and it does jam X
 band and K band radar.
 The only think is it only has 4 watts of power to stays within FCC
 guidelines.
  If you were a sharp cookie or know one, you can purchase the jammer,
  look where to add more power then the jammer can put out more power :)
  There is this other device called  THE ZAPPER 2 which is sold by
  Electronic Rainbow INC ( 317-291-7269 ) for $49.95 built..
 There is this guy on the fido net automotive echo that built the
 original zapper when it was sold to the public and used it on cops
 radar and it worked. He built one for X band and another for K band.
 He works in the military with radars so i'm sure he knows what he is
 talking about.
  Mark Larry

 * OLX 2.2 * Selling Chevys to Japan is like selling Bud to Germany