You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Jun 2007

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00010 Jun 2007

Jun 2007 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear Sriman Sadagopan and Smt Vijaya,

Thanks for the clarification. "agam" is because it does not move
i.e. stationary. This tells us how annamyya chose the right sanskrit
words at ease to maintain the rhythm (agu, aga, aga, aga).

adiyen ramanuja dasan
Vishnu

--- In Oppiliappan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dr. Sadagopan" <yennappan@...>
wrote:

> SrI:
>
> Dear Vijaya : many Thanks for your
> mail . According to Amara Kosam ,
> Aga and Naga do refer to mountain .
>
> I am planning to release a few CD ROMs on
> special Krithis of variety of VaggEyakArAs
> during 2007 .
>
> NamO SrI VenaktEsAya ,
> V.Sadagopan

Ahobilam :Part II

>   Sri Sadagopan Swamy,
>   Very timely e-mails, Sri Sadagopan swamy.  Thank yuou very much
for everything you are doing.

>   Sri Vishnu,
>   It can be agakularAjam, where, "aga" means the same as "naga",
mountain,; king of mountains or malairAja.

>   adiyen,
>   Vijaya
>

>     agu SrI Venkata mahObalam
>     agamya masurula kahObalam
>     agapadu puNyula kahObalam
>     agakularAjam ahObalam

---------
>     Take the Internet to Go: Yahoo!Go puts the Internet in your
pocket: mail, news, photos more.

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional