You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Jun 2007

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00040 Jun 2007

Jun 2007 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

SrI:
Srimathe Sri Laksminrusimha parabrhamaNe nama:
Srimate SrivaNSathakopa Sri Vedanta Desika Yatindra mahaa desikaaya nama:
Srimate SrivaNSathakopa Sri naarayaNa yatindra mahaa desikaaya nama:

Dear Sri Sadagopan Iyengar Swamin:

Swamin is gifted with wonderful writing skill.  As Sri Sadagopan Mama said Swamin is belssed with a rare gift of such beautiful wring on so many subjects with marvelous and quite simple vyAkhyAanam

May Sri Malaolan shower HIS anugraham on Swamin and family for a happy and prospective life and to continue to do kaimkaryams

Srimnath Azhagiya Singar Thiruvadigale SaraNam

dAsan Srinivasan
New Jersey