You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Jun 2007

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00068 Jun 2007

Jun 2007 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Swami is now improving and having gained conciousness for the last three days. However he could not in a position to talk ,and it may take 10--15 days for him to recover fully. presently he is in RAMACHANDRA MEDICAL HOSPITAL(3rd Floor ICU Unit )AT CHENNAI,SO FOR A Sum of Rs 200000/- has been spent and estimated medical expenditure would be around rs500000/-.in addition we have to maintain swami for atleast 1 year .
Cheque/DD may be made in favor of "SRI KKCP  SHISHYA'S ASSOCIATION, CHENNAI-600001.

contact person--Shr.K.S.Varada rajan, tel.No; +91 9867982022
                        Shri.K.S.Narayanan, tel no: +91 9444054236.

Thanking you for your kind gesture

Dasan

  K.S.Varadarajan.(on behalf of Shriniwas-adienramanujadasan)

Shriniwas Chakravarthy <adienramanujadasan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Adien just came to know that H.H. Sri Dodyachar Swami met with an accident sometime back and is admitted in Spollo Hospital.Funds are required for the treatment of his H.H.
Requesting all SriVaishnavas to come forward and assist for the good cause.

Also requesting swami sishya's to come forward and arrange for the funds to reach for the treatment.

Adien Ramanuja Dasan

Shriniwas(Hari)

Please Pardon me for this mail, By way of this mail I wanted to inform our Sri Vaishnava Family about this news. The rest I leave it to Embrumanar.

Building a website is a piece of cake.
Yahoo! Small Business gives you all the tools to get online. __._,_.___

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia
oppiliappan-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
To subscribe to the list