Sent: Monday, June 11, 2007 7:13 PM
Subject: FIRST-BRAHMOTSAVAM - 2007-SRI RANGANATHA TEMPLE:

Dear Devotees,

With all the blessings of HH Srimad Azhasgiyasingar, The Chairman of our Temple Religious Committee, Dr.Ayyala Murthy asked me to send you all the First intimation about the proposed FIRST Brahmotsavam of Sri Ranganatha Temple, planned for 5 days from July 3, 2007 to July 8, 2007.
Attached are some tentative details.
A full invitation, along with all planned cultural events, will follow in a couple of days.
It is the esteemed opinion of learned scholars and blessed by the Religious authorities at the Highest order that the First Brahmotsavam should take place after the Dhwaja-stambha Pratishtha, as early as possible, preferably in Uttarayanam, before July 14th.
We need a lot of Volunteers to shoulder a lot of responsibilities - transportation, accomodation, Floor-management, Prasadam Distribution, Cultural Events etc.. and please volunteer.
Also, this is a Major event and be blessed to come forward and shoulder the wonderful financial responsibility, estimated around Thousands of Dollars, as you all know, nothing moves without Sri Maha-Lakshmi-katAksham.
Thank you,
Srimad Azhagiyasingar Thiruvadigale SaraNam,
Yours in the service of the Divya-Dampatis, Sri Maha-Lakshmi and Lord Sri Ranganatha,
adiyen
venkat kanumalla.

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out. __._,_.___

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia
oppiliappan-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
To subscribe to the list